Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New Goggles

Orange,

My goggles two that I just got have decent image (its not 1080p & im running runcam eagle) but the colors are very nice compared to my EV800. My issue with the goggles two is the interference. I get ALOT more interference than my EV800 and the goggles two have diversity. It doesn't make sense. So my initial review with the interference & not really a super clear 1080p as marketed, not worth the $157 I paid. Unless you got any suggestions to fix the interference issue? Like what VTX you running? Maybe that's my issue
Have you tried using different antennas? My goggles 2 images are pretty clear, but than again i have only used my goggles two so i really cant compare the images to anything else.

Yes I tried one other antenna, the one I keep on my EV800 & get very little static or interference. I'll tray some more one I fix my bird. I got a new VTX coming in so maybe that will help. I snapped my antenna SMA right off the VTX in my last crash.

Have you tried using different antennas? My goggles 2 images are pretty clear, but than again i have only used my goggles two so i really cant compare the images to anything else.
What VTX are you using?

Orange,

My goggles two that I just got have decent image (its not 1080p & im running runcam eagle) but the colors are very nice compared to my EV800. My issue with the goggles two is the interference. I get ALOT more interference than my EV800 and the goggles two have diversity. It doesn't make sense. So my initial review with the interference & not really a super clear 1080p as marketed, not worth the $157 I paid. Unless you got any suggestions to fix the interference issue? Like what VTX you running? Maybe that's my issue

Hmm, my goggles two get a bit better signal than my EV800. I am using Tramp HV for VTX.

Reactions: Serius
Hmm, my goggles two get a bit better signal than my EV800. I am using Tramp HV for VTX.
You got a link for that. Having trouble finding it. Thanks

Sweet, Im going to get that VTX. Thanks

Lol. ****

I'm going to return my Eachine Goggles Two. In my humble opinion the resolution is not as good as EV800(and I'm running a RunCam Eagle). But the worse part is the amount of interference is absolutely annoying compared to the clear screen of my EV800. I paid $157 and just not woth it in my opinion. They say 1080P but more like 640!! Very upsetting.. But I'm glad they work good for who ever bought them. I just prefer my $54 EV800

Maybe...I put in a request for refund. we will see what they say. The interference is pretty bad

I think you may have a bad receiver inside or something. Mine have noticably better reception, there is a particular corner in my house that I can't even fly with my EV800 that has barely any static with my Goggles Two.

My EV800 are pretty interference free with my close to top of the line antennas. perfect inside and outside. That's what I'm thinking, maybe a defective receiver inside the Goggles two

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput