Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New the the FPV world

WolfFPV

Reaction score
Hello, My name is Quinten (Q for short)
I was in the Navy for 10+ years. Got out in 2008 because of a diagnosis of Type 1 Diabetic. I was then able to go to Fresno State and get a degree in Industrial Technology with an A.A. in CADD and CAM. I am new to the FPV world. I started with the DJI camera drones (Mini 2 and Mavic 2 Pro). I went on to get my part 107 license and currently studying for my HAM radio license. Once I started watching "Mountain Surfing" FPV videos I knew it was what I wanted to do. SO, I spent WAY more money than I would have liked but I'm happy with what I have so far. I'm in prettty deep so I guess that means I'm here to stay. I am an Electric Engineering Estimator for an engineering firm here in CA.

Reactions: okw and msinger
Welcome to the forum ?

Hello, My name is Quinten (Q for short)
I was in the Navy for 10+ years. Got out in 2008 because of a diagnosis of Type 1 Diabetic. I was then able to go to Fresno State and get a degree in Industrial Technology with an A.A. in CADD and CAM. I am new to the FPV world. I started with the DJI camera drones (Mini 2 and Mavic 2 Pro). I went on to get my part 107 license and currently studying for my HAM radio license. Once I started watching "Mountain Surfing" FPV videos I knew it was what I wanted to do. SO, I spent WAY more money than I would have liked but I'm happy with what I have so far. I'm in prettty deep so I guess that means I'm here to stay. I am an Electric Engineering Estimator for an engineering firm here in CA.
Welcome to FPVDronePilots from Dayton, Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput