Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New to flying drone build list

Jemcmurr

Reaction score
So a couple of days ago I watch a video on how to build drone then 8 hours later .I order parts so I would like to know if I am missing something or if this build should work thanks and advanced

Frame: carbon fiber 5 inch

Motor: Iflight xing 2207 2450 of 4s

Esc 4n1: :MAMBA F405 MK2 F40 4-6S Flight Controller stack

Vtx: Rush tank racing box

Blades: 5" tri blades

Cam: Run cam phoenix 2

Batteries: 4s Lipo battery 100c 1550mah 14.8v Lipo Battery with xt60 connector

Batterie charger:ISDT Q6 Nano 200W 8A 1-6S DC Smart Charger w/ BattGo

Recifer and transmitter: flysky fs-i6x

Googles: Eachine EV800D 5.8GHz 40CH Diversity FPV Goggles with DVR

Also got some xt60 connector
Am I missing anything do I need to put a busser on it any help is appreciated.

Reactions: okw
It took you 8 hours to decide to order parts? :D ;)

Get lots of batteries and lots of props. Not sure what comes with that VTX, but you'll need an antenna to match the googles. Not sure about the transmitter either, but it's possible that it doesn't come with a battery. I've seen that before.

A buzzer would be helpful if you get stuck in trees as often as I do. :rolleyes: And a smoke stopper can help keep you from burning up parts if you have a problem when soldering up everything. You can either buy one or make one. Lots of info online about them.

Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: Jemcmurr
Well it took 4 hours to order parts and another 4 to make Sure they were right lol. The antennas was one of the main things I was thinking of it comes with a small one. And I'll look into a smoke stopper. And more batteries and props Thank you so much .. Just wanted to make sure I would be into it before I order alot more extras...

My wife gripes alot defenlty seen every thing didn't come it at once lol but it's all good....but i got it built and after I programmed it did great ...defently a whole lot more stuff to learn about this

Attachments

• 0108222311.jpg
    0108222311.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 8

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlysTroe