Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

No more buying drone stuff

What brand are you guy's looking into!
cost,comparison etc?

Mark

I need to buy a 3d printer... so I can print drone stuff. :D
I did just that - the current low cost , best value is the Anet A8 Around us$150 - $170 depending on add on sent with it..DHL shipping and mine was dispatched Thurday night in China - arrived at my door 4.30pm the following Tuesday. 18000 member on the Official Facebook !! Whatever you do ...DO NOT buy from a chinese store GearBest - they over sell whatever stock is ordered and still hang onto your cash. If you are interested PM me - I am NOT an affiliate of get anything from them I do not pay for....if you get into 3D - I have to warn you.... its as obsessive as building quads! Already plotting how to convince my purse holder that I really do need that ??????? 3D printer which doers four colours and is only us$1400!

I did just that - the current low cost , best value is the Anet A8 Around us$150 - $170 depending on add on sent with it..DHL shipping and mine was dispatched Thurday night in China - arrived at my door 4.30pm the following Tuesday. 18000 member on the Official Facebook !! Whatever you do ...DO NOT buy from a chinese store GearBest - they over sell whatever stock is ordered and still hang onto your cash. If you are interested PM me - I am NOT an affiliate of get anything from them I do not pay for....if you get into 3D - I have to warn you.... its as obsessive as building quads! Already plotting how to convince my purse holder that I really do need that ??????? 3D printer which doers four colours and is only us$1400!

And the two color model???

The Anet A8 is one extruder ( it feeds the filament through a heater to the feed nozzle) no immediate plans - apparently - to add additional extruders...it will need a new program writing to control it and - being China - unless they find one to "clone" it will not happen! If you want to run more than one extruder you have a few options to but a ready to plug in and go machine.... you see various machines on sale around $3000 upwards. Like everything its horses for courses - so you have to decide what you want and you want it to come...in a self build kit or in a box waiting to be un-packed and plugged in. If you want multi extruder... you will need to Google " 3D printers" and look at what comes up.. Ditto for Facebook - a lot of different pages and attitudes...

I saw a dual extruder one on newegg a while back for pretty low price, but it had some cartridge style filament and could only do PLA/ABS. I want to do TPU, don't really need two colors though. I thought you might know of a good deal on one. Thanks for the suggestion of the Anet A8. I will check it out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax