Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

OK Guys ,ATENNTION 🤨

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another quote:
"It can be good to keep in mind that forests are often privately owned. If you own the forest you intend to image, you can distribute the material as you wish - as long as it does not contain skies, horizons, buildings or other constructions that do not belong to forestry."

Another quote:
"It can be good to keep in mind that forests are often privately owned. If you own the forest you intend to image, you can distribute the material as you wish - as long as it does not contain skies, horizons, buildings or other constructions that do not belong to forestry."
Spent some time reviewing the site and the EU rules and this seems specific to Sweden... though it also says:

"Områden som du får avbilda för att sedan sprida utan tillstånd är offentliga platser, offentliga tillställningar, bostadsbyggnader, åkermark, golfbanor och byggarbetsplatser. Men glöm inte att förhålla dig till det som står i GDPR om personuppgiftsbehandling!"

or "Areas that you may image and then spread without permission are public places, public events, residential buildings, arable land, golf courses and construction sites. But do not forget to relate to what is in the GDPR about personal data processing!"

^ This sounds pretty generic, so I wonder if the new law is simply to protect business areas from drone photography and videos; like give them legal grounds to press charges?

If it's 100% how it looks and sounds, then you shouldn't even take a picture of the sunset with your cell phone...

If it's 100% how it looks and sounds, then you shouldn't even take a picture of the sunset with your cell phone...
I guess your phone can't change altitude unless you throw it :)
The problem isn't taking pictures or movies for personal use, the problem is when you post it online.

I guess your phone can't change altitude unless you throw it :)
The problem isn't taking pictures or movies for personal use, the problem is when you post it online.
Sure, still seems weird.
Like I did a timelapse from my roof (captured some Northern light actually!) and you could see the horizon and all sort of stuff, it’s on YouTube. (Here if curious)

Anyway, I’m sure there’s a decent reason for it, but just seems weird. Of course in America you almost can’t post any drone videos or photos with out your Part 107.

Reactions: CrocMonster
Seems this thread I started just to get the flyers before the DJI FPV
came out has went off topic so going to close this..
I just want to see more videos from the regular group In videos 😀
Thanks for posting guys.
CLOSED​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax