Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

One motor vibrates too much. Please help

liebehun

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been trying to figure this out for long time and I could not figure this out, and I was hoping if anyone could help me in any way that would be great.

so I have Moblite 7 and I was flying just fine until yesterday.

And I've noticed that my betaflight firmware is kind of old (it was like 3.x.x) so I updated to 4.2.10. (I have tried 4.2.8 as well, but no luck)

It was my first time flashing to newer firmware, and it deleted everything in betaflight. So I set the parameters to what I think they are correct. (VTX (smart audio 2.0?, PID, arming, mode ,ODS, etc)

Everything seems to work fine. I was able to fly it like before, but one thing, there was very bad vibration.

Motor number 2 is vibrating bad when with propeller and without propeller as well. I have tried new sets of propeller as well, but nothing changed. so I went to motor tap in beta flight, and turned on every motor. and I've noticed that motor 2 is vibrating when it is on. The other motors turn smooth. Also motor 2 take more throttle to turn. But still flyable, with much vibration.

When can be a fix for this? other than trying new motor?

I have tried changing order of the motor using CLI but the same motor 2 still vibrates.

Also checked if ESC firmware is erased while I was flashing, but in BLHeli all four escs has the same firmware on it.

The feeling of the motor seems okay. It doesn't wabble or anything like that when I grab it as try to wabble.

Yesterday was fine, so I would like to opt out the damage from crash. I wish I can test different motor to see if ESC is good, but I would need to order new one and solder it, which is no problem, but I want to know if I am missing something.

I am not sure if video is clear enough to see the difference.

I can clear feel only motor 2 is making my hand shaking.

And I usually take off the props for motor testing, but I was just taking quick video for this post!

Thank you very much!

Not sure how to delete this thread. But it turned out the motor is bad. Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya