Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Parts On The Way !!!

Check this link for the wiring of an external OSD. Storm Micro MinimOSD Module for CleanFlight (w/ MWOSD)

You might consider this one to buy, or something similar. Micro minimosd OSD MWOSD Module-6.25 and Online Shopping | GearBest.com Mobile

There are also some combination flight controller/PDB in one board, so you could fit an OSD easier.

I will take a look to see if there are other PDB/OSD boards, but that one you found looks pretty good. I wouldn't worry about my initial concerns, it seems fine.

Reactions: PhoenixFord
Check this link for the wiring of an external OSD. Storm Micro MinimOSD Module for CleanFlight (w/ MWOSD)

You might consider this one to buy, or something similar. Micro minimosd OSD MWOSD Module-6.25 and Online Shopping | GearBest.com Mobile

There are also some combination flight controller/PDB in one board, so you could fit an OSD easier.

I will take a look to see if there are other PDB/OSD boards, but that one you found looks pretty good. I wouldn't worry about my initial concerns, it seems fine.

Thanks Again for your recommendations. You assistance is much appreciated. I'm gonna have to do some more sphering.

PS: The V1 of the RedRotar Board is offered for sale by Catalyst MachineWorks. I didn't like it because it had all the pads on one side. -------- Think I'll stay with my first thought and chalk it up to learning. Don't go away. I'm sure i'll need to talk with you again.

Reactions: Jtrjr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fducloux