Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Being hassled A LOT!

It was a GINORMOUS mistake not to press charges.

The guy threatened to kill the drone operator. He was waving around a gun. Pretty major felony. Documented with video. Easy prosecution.

Pressing charges probably would have resulted in some jail time, big fines, and most importantly the chance that someone else in the future might be saved harm.

Folks, if anyone ever threatens you with a gun in anger and explicitly threatens to kill you, please see justice through. You may be saving someone else's life in the future.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
It was a GINORMOUS mistake not to press charges.

The guy threatened to kill the drone operator. He was waving around a gun. Pretty major felony. Documented with video. Easy prosecution.

Pressing charges probably would have resulted in some jail time, big fines, and most importantly the chance that someone else in the future might be saved harm.

Folks, if anyone ever threatens you with a gun in anger and explicitly threatens to kill you, please see justice through. You may be saving someone else's life in the future.
A few months ago I took my new Mavic 3 out for a maiden flight in the greenbelt behind my home. Neighbor one street over, backing up to the same greenbelt thought I was spying on him, and followed the drone home in his truck. Told me if he ever saw my drone again he'd shoot it down. Then like the chicken he was, he fled in his truck. Sheriff was called and I shouldn't have problems with him again. Deputy who responded was a prt 107 pilot and took the threat seriously, and let the neighbor know it.

Reactions: rktman

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18