Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Playing out in the woods again

A.O.

Reaction score
So I was out playing in the woods again the other day. I hope you like it ,it to 53 hours to upload to you tube!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: graywoulf
Nice trek through the piney woods. ? I thought that looked like SC coastal region.

• Haha
Reactions: A.O.
Nice trek through the piney woods. ? I thought that looked like SC coastal region.
I'm a couple hours inland but it seems like the coast, all my ground is nothing but beech sand!. and thanks.

Whoah man, I still can't get over the fact you've got your own private forest. I can so imagine how much fun it is for you to cruise around there. Even though there's not much going on in the movie, the feeling that I take away from it it just the pure joy of being in the forest. Enjoy mate!

Whoah man, I still can't get over the fact you've got your own private forest. I can so imagine how much fun it is for you to cruise around there. Even though there's not much going on in the movie, the feeling that I take away from it it just the pure joy of being in the forest. Enjoy mate!
Thanks.. and its just woods, not a whole forest!! :oops: :D And it is very nice to be able to have it, wish I had it 30-40 years ago but you have to work up to these things! And yes it is a great place to play, no doubt.

Here is a shot of my back yard, I'm sitting on a wall just past the slide flying

DJI_0013.JPG

• Love
Reactions: JoostGT3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax