Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Please Help with Rise Indorfin 130 Firmware

Imma be pissed if they dropped or discontinued the indorfin since i bought 2 fpv less and only had few flights before my issues

Reactions: Ron420
Hello everybody this is my first adventure into FPV drones, and I sure could use your help !

Let me tell you my story !
Or skip the story and go to the bottom.

So, I bought the Rise indorfin 130 fpv racing all-in-one kit. Yeah, I know, I know, but this is litteraly my first time trying FPV drone flying !
So let me tell you what happened.
I bought this thing and had a great time flying it. It really zips ! As expected, I had a little tumble. After my little crash it didn't quite fly straight. It was turning a little bit to the right, and it was tilting a little bit to the right as well. I had to hold almost 60% on both of the sticks to the left to keep it steady.

Well that was a bummer !
I did a little research & read the manual on how to recalibrate the gyros if this happens. That it might fix the problem. okay so I have to connect to betaflight to do that.
So I literally took a few hours to learn everything I could about Betaflight.

Installed it.
Installed all the drivers.

Once done I connected the drone to BF, and all I did was push the reset calibration button. Thats it.
I watched the onscreen drone make the correction.
So, after doing that I disconnected the Drone from my computer and tried to fly it again to see if my problem was fixed.

But i cant tell, not yet, still dont know if it worked, because now I have a new problem. after the Cal Reset, I can not arm the motors !
In order to arm the motors i need to hold Lstick bottom right to arm the motors. Also a switch needs to be in a certain position. it was.
Still no arming Beep.
No prop movement.
Controller is connected.
No recponce.
I just reset the callibration.
Hmm, so i checked betaflight again to see if I could figure out if my controller was in pudding (i wont even correct that voice-rec error!) so i was not seeing any motion on the screen when moving the sticks.
Controller no workie.
So i researched and googled and youtubed to find a fix. My controller was connected to the drone. there is an indicator light on the bottom. and i tried reconnecting it several times. Still,
no input detected in Betaflight.
Can't arm motors.
So In a desperate move, I thought maybe if I were to update the firmware it might snap it out of its funk. I went back into Betaflight.
Go to firmware tab.
I can see the list of FC boards in the top selection window, but none seem to match what it said when I connected it.

And at the moment that I am writing this I cannot remember what exactly it was.
but it was like four letters srf3, maybe.
But anyway
I couldn't find that specific board name in the list I had availlable. so like a noob I chose betaflightf3 because I think I read something in the manual it said F3 so it seemed like a good idea at the time. so yeah I downloaded that firmware and copied it to the drone and now it's not happy at all !
Surprise.

it won't even connect now. I'm sure you guys are all laughing at me, but hey that's ok ! I don't know. I may have ruined the FC or I might have even bricked it. I took it back to the Hobby Shop, but they won't have their technician in until Monday, I also messaged the manufacturer Rise, on their website. But they wont get back to me untill Monday at the earliest. prob not tho.

So, I thought I would ask you guys.

If I knew which was the right firmware for my drone, (Rise indorfin 130) I might be able to get it working again !

Sorry for the long story !

Thanks for your help !

LilZipper
Hi Lilzipper I have the same drone and same problem, I was wondering if you can send me the dump file for the (Rise indorfin 130) Im able to connect to the computer but motor would not turn on I think I need to reprogram it, but I don’t have the original settings would you still have them?

Reactions: Drock88
I have the same problem as you. I cant find the cli dump anywhere and it doesnt have the right protocol for the radio. Anyway you still have that file?

I have the same problem as you. I cant find the cli dump anywhere and it doesnt have the right protocol for the radio. Anyway you still have that file?
Did you ever get it fixed? Mine flew fine for a few times. Went in to recalibrate the accelerometers and was fine. Came back and my motors would not arm. Checked my settings on bf and my modes were deleted. Had to make my modes again but cannot get it to arm still.

Did you ever get it fixed? Mine flew fine for a few times. Went in to recalibrate the accelerometers and was fine. Came back and my motors would not arm. Checked my settings on bf and my modes were deleted. Had to make my modes again but cannot get it to arm still.
Whenever you get a quad running Betaflight one of the very first things to do is plug it up to the computer and do a CLI dump so you have all the manufacturers information, then once you have it final config'ed and tested good, get another so you can easily recover from FC that loses its marbles.
If your sticks/switches are registering movement in BF, it should be pretty easy to reconfigure the modes tab.

Got it flying !!

Had a great flight today in a big open field.

It was awesome !

Thanks again for your help !!!

LilZipper
Do you remember how you fixed this I'm trying to reduce the throttle limit but need the firmware to do it

Got it flying !!

Had a great flight today in a big open field.

It was awesome !

Thanks again for your help !!!

LilZipper
How did you get it to work i need to update my firmware so I can Adjust the thrust

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput