Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Quadcopter-Redux new GTA V drone simulator mod

Dakilla

Reaction score
Hi pilots

I am developing a new version of the Quadcopter mod for GTA V.
Quadcopter-Redux is a real FPV drone simulator using the GTA game as rendering engine.
My goal is to bring new features to this simulator. Come and enjoy the huge map of GTA V, the perfect playground for flying a drone.

The mod supports radiocontrollers, you can bind axes and switches. Currently only acro flight mode is supported.
You can set you rates in the 'Actual' rates profile (betaflight and kiss will come soon)
New features are under development.

You can download the mod on this site : Quadcopter-Redux

If you never installed a mod for GTA V, I could guide you in the necessary steps.

Here is a small overview :

Reactions: brandonstreet
Hello,

A lot of new features, here is a summary of the features you can find in the latest version 1.6.0 released today:

- Direct support of HID type radio controls (compatible with most radios)
- Significant improvement of the drone physics
- Fully configurable physics allowing to obtain different behaviors
- Possible configuration and saving of several drone presets
- Acro and Angle flight mode
- Supports Betaflight, Kiss, Actual and RaceFlight rate types
- Saving of 3 rate profiles
- OSD type telemetry display
- Improved sound of the drone
- Possibility to play missions (vehicle chasing type for now) and to create races or urban rodeo with all kind of vehicles (sports car, motorcycle, quad, helico, plane, boat, jetski)
- Added a menu with a list of nice spots particularly interesting to fly in drone (freestyle, cruising, fun...)
- Added configurable weapons and possibility to shoot missiles, bullets or create explosions with bind possible on the radio

You can download this simu here :

And here is a guide (not yet fully updated) for more info (installation, use...) :

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas