Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

RaceFlight Revolt and RaceFlightOne

There's a switch under the configuration tab to allow you to reverse your props that should not be switched

Yeah, I already did that. That's why I put the props on loosely to make sure they were going the right way. Something is way wrong with this thing, I hope I can put it back to the way it was.

Jerry

I put it back on the older version of RF1. It seems to be working correctly but I cant be sure until I can get it outside.

Jerry

Anyone want to buy a skitzo or a Millivolt fc? :D. Just kidding Vv

I might rebuild my alien with new motors, ESCs and the Skitzo since you keep insisting it doesn't suck.

Did some test flights this morning with the old configurator and firmware re-installed. Fortunately, it's back to the way it was. It flew great again. It almost seems like the new stuff messed up calibrating the motors. I think I'll just lock my, one and only, Raceflight bird down. It will stay like this until I manage to destroy it or it goes into retirement!

Jerry

Reactions: VirtueViolater
Man,
These raceflight motors are really well made and finished. Should push my Gemfan 6x4x3s good.
2017-09-21 18.24.41.jpg

ok Jerry, i know whats wrong, i just loaded the newest rf1 build (i wanted quopa mode) on my new 6"
It did what you describe. I went back to bin 300. It has all the bells and whistles you want (osd).
It was bin 343. that isnt stable yet. For the cofig. you want bin 300 also, long story short, fc bin 300.112 and config. bin 300.2

Reactions: Jtrjr
Well, I've flown several paks through my 6" stretch with the raceflight 2308 2600kv motors. I am EXTREMELY overjoyed with these motors. They are super quiet and really smooth. Paired with the gemfan 6x4x3 props, they are real beasts. I may have to move up from 30a esc's to 35a tho, my esc's are running a little warm. Thinking i may try a set of their lighter motors for a raceflight skinny kid frame2017-09-23 18.48.40.jpg
EDIT: Still have'nt received my dang pdb...grrrrrr

Well, I've flown several paks through my 6" stretch with the raceflight 2308 2600kv motors. I am EXTREMELY overjoyed with these motors. They are super quiet and really smooth. Paired with the gemfan 6x4x3 props, they are real beasts. I may have to move up from 30a esc's to 35a tho, my esc's are running a little warm. Thinking i may try a set of their lighter motors for a raceflight skinny kid frameView attachment 1195
EDIT: Still have'nt received my dang pdb...grrrrrr
As much as i love my 2306 emax motors, they don't hold a candle to my raceflight 2308's. They are several grams heavier than the motors i am used to but more than make up for it in instant power that is extremely smooth.

I have decided to put Raceflight 2308 1800kv motors on my true x 6" leopard build, these motors are definitely next level. So smooth and quiet, until you get into the throttle then they rip the sky ...lol. They have unbelievable thrust with 6". I'm seriously thinking of seeing how close to full a gallon jug i can fly.

Do you have to use a BEC if connecting to the bolt v2 also do you have to use caps?

Do you have to use a BEC if connecting to the bolt v2 also do you have to use caps?
It has a 5v bec built in, its for powering your fc. I have a cap on a couple of my builds, allows me to use higher "p" in my tune, I basically run a cap if my motors run hotter than I want them to

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleveniseven