Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Receiver is binded but my quadcopter still doesn't work

IGLucky

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I recently built a drone for the first time and I really enjoyed it, but im now against a wall. I have the FS-ia6b and i have binded this succesfully with the fs-i6. After that i went into BetaFlight and configurated the receiver to PPM mode because thats what i use on my FC, I also changed the output on the transmitter to PPM. So the next step for me was to check if everything works in the receiver tab and low and behold everything works :) the throttle responds, pitch, roll etc. The motors also work when I turn them on through Betaflight. The problem is when I try get the motors to spin with the transmitter it does not do anyting. Does someone know the fix for this? Thank you very much in advance!!

IGLucky

Hey everybody,

I recently built a drone for the first time and I really enjoyed it, but im now against a wall. I have the FS-ia6b and i have binded this succesfully with the fs-i6. After that i went into BetaFlight and configurated the receiver to PPM mode because thats what i use on my FC, I also changed the output on the transmitter to PPM. So the next step for me was to check if everything works in the receiver tab and low and behold everything works :) the throttle responds, pitch, roll etc. The motors also work when I turn them on through Betaflight. The problem is when I try get the motors to spin with the transmitter it does not do anyting. Does someone know the fix for this? Thank you very much in advance!!

IGLucky
Did you find a solution for this?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax