Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Recommended analog module for DJI FPV V2 goggles

dsmith76

Reaction score
Hi, I am fairly new to FPV. I have a couple of TinyHawk 2's that I like to practice with, mainly inside. I am interested in getting an analog receiver module for the DJI V2 goggles. Since the TinyHawk ii is likely to be the only analog drone I fly, I don't want to spend a large sum on the analog receiver module. My Eachine 800EV goggles, along with the TinyHawk2 antennas give me very limited range. So, I am wanting to buy an analog receiver module for my V2 goggles that will give me better range and video quality when flying the TinyHawk2. Any recommendations? Thanks

The analog receiver will not likely increase your range any. It could however provide you with better video in the range you currently have. The Video transmitter and antenna setup is what will impact your range. The TH2 has a max vtx output power of 200mW in unlocked mode but the vtx antenna is terrible. If you want to increase your range you would need a better vtx/antenna setup on the quad.

Like the droneguy said, it all boils down to the antenna/vtx (and power setting) combo. Frankly reception on those adapters isn't as good as the analog goggles but it's not far off. But don't count on improving your quality. Think of it as connecting a VHS player to a new OLED tv. Quality will still be VHS. For the adapter I use something called Digidapter. It's plug and play and gets me good results.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlysTroe