Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Sensor error, system sensor error

Nate7504

Reaction score
For the first time in a year, hundreds of flights I get a warning for sensor error then sensor system error! I googled this issue and it seems to usually include a gps error but I never had that.
I should note I have never crashed drone! The only thing different when this error came up I was in manual mode, I have only been flying full manual for about a week, if I remember it came up during dives, then I would return home land and the message would be gone.

I think I found the issue, new sd card from Amazon.
Sandisk extreme pro 128gb
I put my old card back in an bam zero issues! I know bad/slow sd cards can cause weird problems.

Reactions: AndreasT
I think I found the issue, new sd card from Amazon.
Sandisk extreme pro 128gb
I put my old card back in an bam zero issues! I know bad/slow sd cards can cause weird problems.
Yeah I have flown probably ten packs and the problem is gone,I own a air 2 and mini 2 maybe I’ll put the card in one of those and see what happens. I always buy sandisk and have no issues so idk if this was a bootleg one or what.

Did you ever narrow it down to confirm it was caused by the card? I have the same card for over a year and even though I wasn't recording I just got the sensor system error. It did clear on it's own. Just like you I was in manual. It was a first flight in a while and first ever flight with audience goggles....

Last edited:
Yeah I have flown probably ten packs and the problem is gone,I own a air 2 and mini 2 maybe I’ll put the card in one of those and see what happens. I always buy sandisk and have no issues so idk if this was a bootleg one or what.
I put it in my air 2 with zero issues so??? Idk

Need to investigate further... the concerning part is that I immediately tried to switch to N mode and I couldn't - if my memory serves me right the N on screen became red and then black when it switched to Normal after few seconds.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput