Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

SJRC F11 Pro 4K Gimbal Question

WozzaJ

Reaction score
Hi all.

I recently one of these SJRC F11 4K Pro's for my daughter. It's her first drone and once she had mastered the controlling it visually, she then started to view it's flight through the app on her phone and that is when we noticed the image is 'lopsided'. After flying it back and looking at it, indeed the gimbal is dropped to one side. Nothing has been damaged on it, but was wondering if anyone would know the answer to any of the following:

1. What can be done to resolve this?
2. Is there a website for the company that makes them (I bought online from Banggood)? I've searched, but can't see anything.
3. How and where can I get it repaired if it needs it (I'm in North Queensland, Australia)?

She absolutely loves the drone and it's great to see her really interested this so I would love to make it right for her.

Thanks in advance.
Wozza.

You should be able to do a gimbal calibration or a "factory reset" from the app.

You should be able to do a gimbal calibration or a "factory reset" from the app.
Thanks for the lead. I'm also having an issue of tipped gimbal. I'll try the factory reset but can you describe how to do a gimbal calibration? It's frustrating trying to find troubleshooting tips since a web search only brings up sales websites and reviews.

Also, is there a alternative app for controlling the SJRC F11 4K other than SJRC F Pro?IMG_20210115_1238052.jpg

I don't know, I don't have one. I searched online and found your gimbal situation is a common problem and that the reset and calibration should fix it.

Hi you all,

i've been flying this drone since three days, untill i today noticed that my drone "stabelisation?"/ compass? wasn't working correctely in the so called gps mode. this results in overhang to a side and flying away.

When i turned to normal flying mode, without the gps feature, my drone was perfectly controlable like always.

Do you know some treatment for this particular odd behaviour?

Thanks already!

M.

Hi you all,

i've been flying this drone since three days, untill i today noticed that my drone "stabelisation?"/ compass? wasn't working correctely in the so called gps mode. this results in overhang to a side and flying away.

When i turned to normal flying mode, without the gps feature, my drone was perfectly controlable like always.

Do you know some treatment for this particular odd behaviour?

Thanks already!

M.
Hello, I recommend never flying out of GPS mode. It seems that in this mode the controls are relative to it's orientation to the controller at takeoff. I tried flying mine inside without GPS once and it promptly flew around my living room crashing into everything.

Reactions: Tommo66
i just recently purchased an sjrc f11pro and took it our for its maiden flight yesterday but I can”t seem to connect phone wifi to my drone. Is there something I’m missing. Do I have to install an sd card first to be able to connect to the drone?

i just recently purchased an sjrc f11pro and took it our for its maiden flight yesterday but I can”t seem to connect phone wifi to my drone. Is there something I’m missing. Do I have to install an sd card first to be able to connect to the drone?
Hi, your phone must be able to connect to a 5GHz wifi network, so check that first. I also recommend that you enable airplane mode then turn on wifi. Sometimes it takes a minute to connect to the drone's network. Another thought is to take the drone to an open area where there are no (or less) competing networks. Neighborhoods are the worst place to fly.

Hello All, I'm new but i have a problem I have tried to fix the problem
The Camera will not adjust back its tilted and I have taken the PTZ test and It didn't do anything is this Normal
When the drones starts it makes a vibration noice and i can see it its from the camera

Reactions: Desmondhuz
Hello All, I'm new but i have a problem I have tried to fix the problem
The Camera will not adjust back its tilted and I have taken the PTZ test and It didn't do anything is this Normal
When the drones starts it makes a vibration noice and i can see it its from the camera
Similar issue. Not sure if I can recover from this state or if it needs to be fixed and if so by whom??

Hello, I recommend never flying out of GPS mode. It seems that in this mode the controls are relative to it's orientation to the controller at takeoff. I tried flying mine inside without GPS once and it promptly flew around my living room crashing into everything.
The instruction do recommend not to fly indoor but if you must DON'T USE GPS!
but I have flown non gps as my drone was so erratic with it.... Until I realised it may take quite a while before the GPS takes on. One problem with this I like flying mine walking about (without a phone) and as such the auto return home that was supposed to return it where I started was instead some 100 m out !
A year later I realised that what was happening even though the GPS had been turned on It actually had not been active but much later!
As for the initial question ...there are no indication that it was crashed, was it?
mine has many time and now the camera does not tilt up an d down all the time. ..
PS I did not know I was that old, Still only 2 years out :)

Similar issue. Not sure if I can recover from this state or if it needs to be fixed and if so by whom??
Following. Similar issue after a small crash gimbal not responding. Not sure how to get parts but I could manage the repair if I can find them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax