Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Soft ware/Firm ware ?

RCWatchman

Reaction score
Sorry, this may have been covered but I could not find it. There have been several posts that say you need the same upgrade #s on each part of the DJI FPV drone. It came up on my Iphone that I needed a software update so I did It and it told me it was finished. It left me with 01.02.00.20 on the aircraft and the same version # on the goggles, but on the remote control the reference # is 01.02.00.00. Please, is this OK or is this not OK? Please let me know.

If it doesn't offer further updates it's fine. Numbers don't always match.

Reactions: dirkclod
Thank you for the reply. Most every thing I get but once in a while I just need some help.

Thank you for the reply. Most every thing I get but once in a while I just need some help.
We all do and just looked and we have the same #’s

Sorry, this may have been covered but I could not find it. There have been several posts that say you need the same upgrade #s on each part of the DJI FPV drone. It came up on my Iphone that I needed a software update so I did It and it told me it was finished. It left me with 01.02.00.20 on the aircraft and the same version # on the goggles, but on the remote control the reference # is 01.02.00.00. Please, is this OK or is this not OK? Please let me know.
you can always check the latest release notes 2021-08-30 release notes fount at DJI FPV - Downloads - DJI
your # are latest available at this time

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz