Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Some inexpensive race drone storage solutions for my peep's...

Jtrjr

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
One of the obstacles we run into with this hobby is where the heck do we put all of the crap we continue to accumulate in our never ending quest to fly just one more pack! Well, I'm certainly no expert at flying or building but I am an expert at accumulating stuff, most of which I'll probably never use. My wife is a keeper and she has been very supportive of my hobby but as I continue to take over various parts of the house her patience starts to wear a bit thin. So every now and again I reorganize! Here are a few relatively inexpensive items that I've found very helpful.

I've got at least 12 race drones now, where the heck do I put these things? Here's a solution I recently came up with, it's fairly inexpensive, takes up very little space and hides the little buggers from my wife's eye's (as far as she knows, I only have like 3-4 race drones ;)).

RaceDroneStorage-01.JPG RaceDroneStorage-02.JPG

(It's actually a covered shoe rack that I found on Amazon that works great! Here's the link:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TO5UT6M/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

Storing props and other small but bulky things can be a pain, I picked up a few of these at Shopko:

RaceDroneStorage-03.JPG RaceDroneStorage-04.JPG RaceDroneStorage-05.JPG RaceDroneStorage-06.JPG

Having storage for the small and more delicate electronics can also present issues. The thing I like most about this particular item is that the trays are removable:

RaceDroneStorage-08.JPG RaceDroneStorage-09.JPG

Got those on Amazon as well, a bit pricey but worth it to me. Here's the link:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00005QWYF/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hope that helps some of you guys with some storage ideas.

Jerry

Cheers Vv your right the gear piles up very quickly. My wife hates it because I'm always leaving my gear in her office. Lol backpack is my next purchase as I find I am walking to spots now rather than driving. A lot of parks near me

Good ideas Jerry, I really like that last one with removable trays. I may try to print up something like those. I couldn't resist anymore, ordered a Monoprice Maker Select Plus open box for $280. Hopefully the guy that opened it hasn't broken it.

Good ideas Jerry, I really like that last one with removable trays. I may try to print up something like those. I couldn't resist anymore, ordered a Monoprice Maker Select Plus open box for $280. Hopefully the guy that opened it hasn't broken it.
when ya get the hang of it i have a couple prints i need....lol.(jk)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas