Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Still learning, but other than DJI, I need goggles and not sure what to buy

4 Inch Pistons

Reaction score
Got the Avata---got the FPV---Got the Cetus X.

But I love the simplicity of flying the Cetus in the yard without all the updating, hooking up wires and all that comes with the DJI stuff. Don't get me wrong---I love DJI.

But I love the Cetus for quick and go. However the cheap goggles turn me off a bit. I looked at the Tiny Go with 4K camera, but again---cheap goggles.

What small (whoop?) quad for flying around the yard with decent goggles and controller would you recomend? Without dealing with Betaflight setup.

If you never update the DJI stuff then there's no updating and no plugging things and it's as "fly and go" as it gets... but guess that's too late.

Yea. What I am looking for is a better version of the Cetus goggles that you just turn on with your quad and controller and go. Looking at Skyzone Sky020 but again, I am still new to this. How much of the quality is the camera and how much is the goggles? I don’t expect them to be like my Goggles 2 but I want something better than the box goggles. Can I assume they work with all analog cameras?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young_Kinslee23232