Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Testing various HD camera setups for the 3" birds...

I got the Runcam Split up and running on the DT130. I was able to put one pack through it yesterday and the video looked fairly good. My ability to fly has been hampered by the flu but I'll try to get a few packs through it and post some results here soon.

Jerry

Reactions: VirtueViolater
Green,

Nah, it won't fit on this build. It's a very awkward placement and probably won't work with a lot of builds. I just mustered up enough energy to fly a quick pack with it. If it looks okay, I'll post it. No crazy flying today, just wanted to get a clip posted.

Jerry

My sq 11 came in wednesday, been making a foam case for it and trying to decipher the chinglish destructions...lol. So far i can turn it on, start 720 video and turn it off. it has a 10 min. limit, then it starts a new video file, grrrrr. Anyway, I'll post a vid this weekend sometime. A photographer/videographer i'm not, aggravates the crap out of me actually...lol. I hope you feel better soon Jerry, looking forward to your new build and split footage, everybody have a good weekend

Reactions: Jtrjr
Green,

Nah, it won't fit on this build. It's a very awkward placement and probably won't work with a lot of builds. I just mustered up enough energy to fly a quick pack with it. If it looks okay, I'll post it. No crazy flying today, just wanted to get a clip posted.

Jerry
Is it possible to add leads to the wf module for better placement?

Is the SD card accessible without taking the top of the frame off?

No, it's not but there is a usb port that can be used to access the card. The SD slot is not the typical spring loaded type. You have to open the carriage, insert the card and lock the carriage in place. It should prevent accidentally losing the card but it does make it harder to remove the card.

Jerry

Virtue,

The SQ-11 isn't much but it does work. Understanding how to operate it is another story. The Chinglish users manual isn't good at all. This may help you a bit:

SQ11 mini DV. User manual

Jerry
Thanks Jerry,
was gonna search for a better manual but you saved me from it. I didn't really have high hopes of finding one.

I like the clarity,,and there must be a way to stop the jello. I think i will go ahead and get me a RC Split. Jerry,,,,,,I DARE YOU,,,to fly under the belly of a cow! Hahahahahah

Rud,

I've been down with the flu for a few days. It might be tough getting the jello out of this little bird but I'm installing on in my 5" Leopard build so we'll see how it does in there.

I'm not good enough for an "under the cow" attempt just yet. Nurk could probably do it!

Jerry

Reactions: Rudster and Wayno52

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleveniseven