Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

TYRO99 not responding to transmitter inputs.

Hey jongillis,
This might sound stupid but just to check have you toggled the "I understand the risks" tab ?
Thank you but I already mentioned I have control of the motors in Betaflight. I admit it took me a minute to see that 'risks' tab.
Thank you @HighTechPauper. I found I did not have any receiver movement in betaflight so I went back to something I had pondered over earlier. The flight controller was not the original with the kit (based on all the build videos) and the sbus connector seemed to have little pads next to it and based on your config it has to be jumpered correctly. I had messed with it but not while watching in betaflight and no matter how I jumpered it no difference was noticed. SO... I soldered the sbus from the receiver directly to the pad on the back of the FC labeled sbus and NOW I have stick movement in betaflight. Next step is to wipe the model and start that fresh. I will let you know and thank you again. Having two issues always adds to the fun.

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Hey jongillis, I watched this when I couldn't get one of my qwads to work and I figured out the problem.

Reactions: HighTechPauper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax