Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Motor not responding to transmitter

Niranj

Reaction score
Hii
I am encountering an issue with my drone build. While I have confirmed that the transmitter is functioning correctly (as evidenced by the varying stick positions being displayed in the Betaflight Receivers tab), I am facing a challenge where the motors do not respond to the transmitter signals.

Here are the components I am utilizing in my setup:

Flight Controller: JHEMCU F4 NOXE V3
ESC (Electronic Speed Controller): ReadyToSky 4-in-1 ESC
Motors: ReadyToSky MT2204
Transmitter: Flysky CT6B
Receiver: Flysky R6B

It is worth noting that my receiver outputs signals in PWM format, and to interface it with my flight controller, which lacks PWM input support, I am employing a PWM-to-SBUS/PPM converter.

In terms of ESC communication, I have configured the flight controller to use DSHOT600.

While my transmitter and motors have been individually verified to be functional through the Betaflight Receivers and Motors tabs, I am encountering difficulties in getting the motors to respond to the transmitter inputs.

I would greatly appreciate any insights or guidance to help resolve this issue. Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards.

under cli,
try set runaway_takeoff_prevention = OFF, if flip off whilst throttle means your motor direction could be wrong.
Have you set with 'map AETR1234'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18