Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

UPDATED!! Should you give up your Mavic or current FPV for the new DJI FPV drone?

droneguy

Reaction score
Website
www.808drones.com
UPDATE: Based on the tons of questions, I have been receiving, I decided to update this post to offer more information and context... I realize many people reading this may have limited experience with Mavics or other FPV drones. I think it's important to tell the whole story!

DJI FPV vs.jpg

This isn’t a shootout between these popular drones. They are way too different to have a shootout. I think what I can offer and what many people really want to know about the new DJI FPV drone is:
  • If I currently fly a Mavic what more does this drone give me and should I buy it?
  • If I currently fly FPV what does this drone give me that I don't already have?
  • If I don’t have any drones yet and want to get into FPV is this the right drone for me?
After posting this original article, I started to realize that many people aren't aware of the options available to them so I have added a lot of context to this summary in order to help people understand their options.

The New DJI FPV Drone
Let's start with the new DJI FPV drone! So to start I’ll have to say I’ve flown a total of 23 packs to date, and I have purchased all my drones with my own money so this is one experienced drone and FPV pilot’s unbiased point of view. That being said, I believe I have enough information from my time spent with this drone to provide some valuable insight. When I first got a chance to get a sneak peek at this drone a couple weeks ago, I couldn’t pass up the chance. I was greeted with the familiar DJI perfect fit and finish, high quality look and feel and intuitive DJI interface. There is no question who designed this drone. Having seen the leaks online like everyone else, I had an idea of what to expect, but the size still surprised me a little. I was expecting it to be a little larger. It’s actually quite compact in its design.

Once I got a chance to fly it, I immediately wanted to go full ACRO like a true FPV’er. Getting to full ACRO mode isn’t that simple though. The radio has a three-position switch that lets you chose from Normal, Sport and Manual modes. Pretty simple except all the modes have angle limits by default, even Manual mode (acro). There is an extra step that you need to take in the Goggles menu to disable angle limits in manual mode to get to full unrestricted ACRO. OK, no problem into ACRO we go. First impressions, the thrust to weight ratio is very good. At 780g it’s heavy for a 5in 6S quad, but it also carries a 2000mAh battery and gets close to 20min of flight, pretty good! In comparison, an iFlight Titan XL5 HD 5in with GPS and 6s 1300mAh battery weighs 789g and get’s 4-6 mins of flight time. DJI did something pretty remarkable in keeping the weight down and getting that much flight time. It’s no 620g freestyler, but it also wasn’t meant to be. Top speed is impressive at 89mph / 144km/h though I never got it past 126km/h but I was flying in gusty wind conditions. The quad shows signs of propwash under loaded turns and recovering from power loops and I think this is partly attributed to the thin and flexible props. Once a good prop mfg. makes better replacement props, we’ll have to revisit this again, but overall the tune is very good. After a couple minutes of mild acro, I started to push it a little but almost immediately I kept feeling myself holding back… even after the 4th battery, I found that I wasn’t comfortable pushing this quad to it’s full potential because the consequences of a tiny mistake were looming in my mind. The drone will not crash well… at all, and I knew it because when I first saw the drone, the first thing I did was take it apart and see how it was put together. It has NO chance of surviving a crash. Arms will break with any type of stress inducing impact. So there I was, holding back and the thrill of FPV quickly wore off and settled into a session of cinematic cruising. Still fun, but not as exciting. I also found myself questioning if I could hit a gap without clipping branches so I found myself avoiding any peril. So even for an experienced pilot like myself, the stakes are too high and many people won’t push it in ACRO like you do on a racing quad.

So now that the fun was over, I decided to check out the sport and normal modes. Normal mode is basically like flying a Mavic with goggles on. It’s the slowest mode (30mph), collision warnings are on and light up the outside edges of your goggles to warn you of objects in your path, but won’t completely prevent you from hitting stuff even though it slows you down. It’s just a warning system. Angle limits are very conservative and basically you are flying in Angle mode with goggles. Kind of boring…

Sport mode is still basically the same but offers additional speed (60mph) but with no collision warnings. There is also channel mixing for roll and yaw, which gives you more cinematic turns even when just using yaw instead of performing flat spins like on the Mavics. The coolest thing about Sport mode might be the cruise control. Just like a car, you can preset the speed and all you do is steer and change the elevation or you can still accelerate. This will be useful for creating linear cinematic shots or for repeating the same shot over and over for different takes. Interesting! The other obvious difference from a FPV racing quad is the one-axis gimbal. The gimbal on the FPV drone offers the ability to change the camera angle on the fly and you also get a meter in the goggles to show you what angle you are at. The other usual return to home, take off and landing is there also, but my favorite feature of all has to be the “Oh crap button”! It’s actually the pause button, but you would use it when you are thinking “holy crap I’m in trouble.” You press the pause button and the drone stops swiftly and hovers in place. Very cool. I found myself amused trying to hit pause in all sort of scenarios. Imagine you have an annoying itch, you just press pause, pull up the goggles and scratch. Brilliant!!!

So let’s get to the questions…

If I currently fly a Mavic what more does this drone give me and should I buy it?

Well, it’s pretty simple I think. You get an enhanced FPV experience with great video in goggles and the familiar feel of a Mavic with much more performance and maneuverability and lower latency. Because of the additional performance, it will give a Mavic pilot a platform to get more cinematic flowing shots with the added benefit of a more pure FPV experience so you can confidently hit gaps since you see everything up close at high speed. That is it! If you are hoping to replace your Mavic with this drone, think again because the gimbal is only single-axis so the stabilization isn’t as great but more troublesome is the fact you can’t point the gimbal straight down to get those cool shots Mavics are known for. You get no Active track, and preset drone shots, which is a critical for many people. Lastly, forget about flying this new FPV drone in manual mode unless you are already an experienced FPV pilot in ACRO mode (DJI calls this manual mode). This is not the drone with which you will learn ACRO because one mistake and it’s all over. It is not a gateway to Acro. You will need to already know how to fly ACRO before attempting it on this drone. If you are currently flying the Mavic with the older DJI goggles or goggles RE, you already have a feel for the FPV experience, then this new FPV drone in Normal mode will feel familiar. But sport mode offers much more performance and the possibility of flying in manual offers an entirely new experience. (If you already know how to fly ACRO).

Since many Mavic pilots already own the original DJI goggle or goggle RE, and have already experienced FPV with this combination, the new FPV drone relly only offeres a more immersive experience due to the additional performance and manueverability of the manual mode. But many other Mavic pilots have never purchased the DJI goggle or Ggoggle RE because they maybe never really wanted to fly with goggles until now. The DJI Goggle are compatible with the following quadcopters: Mavic 2 Pro & Zoom, Mavic Pro, Mavic Air, Spark, Phantom 3 Advanced, Phantom 4 Series, Inspire Series (1 & 2). The DJI Goggle doesn’t work with the Mavic 2 Enterprise, Mavic Air 2 or the Mavic Mini. The DJI Goggles RE are compatible with the following quadcopters; Mavic 2 Pro & Zoom, Mavic Pro, DJI Mavic Air, Spark, Phantom 4 Series, Inspire 2 and also have a built in analog video receiver so you can use them with analog FPV racing drones hence the reasons for the Racing Edition monicker). The DJI Goggle RE doesn’t work with the Mavic 2 Enterprise, the latest Mavic Air 2 or the Mavic Mini. So depending on your desired user experience, you may just want to purchase a set of compatible goggles for your existing Mavic. If you want to step up to manual mode and already own a pair of the DJI goggles RE, then maybe consider getting and analog FPV drone with which to learn to fly in ACRO mode.

The fact that DJI chose to add OcySync 3.0 to these digital FPV goggles V2 for the new FPV drone, suggest plans to offer compatibility to a forthcoming Mavic 3 product line or they may even release a firmware update to support older drones (but that seems unlikely). If all they wanted was to support this FPV drone, they could have used an air unit without OcuSync. If you really want a Mavic with the new FPV goggles v2, you may want to wait as the release cycle for the Mavic would indicate a Mavic 3 could be right around the corner and it may likely support OcuSync 3.

If I currently fly FPV what does this drone give me that I don't already have?

Unfortunately, not a whole lot to be honest. The performance is great but still not as good as pure FPV drones. The extreme low latency in a true racing drone still offers better response and handling. The gimbal, 4k camera and software stabilization are great but nothing that special and not interesting for FPV freestyle or racing. Flying in low latency mode on the new FPV drone means your DVR is unusable as the DVR video is also forced into low latency mode and therefore blurry on the sides. High quality mode is great for DVR but adds latency and therefore the drone doesn’t feel as responsive. And finally, you can’t crash it without destroying it like a typical carbon fiber FPV drone. The durability of the new DJI FPV drone can not compare to that of a carbon fiber racing drone. If you fly fast and agressively, you will crash. So really, unless you want a ready to fly all in one drone you can grab and go fly in low to medium risk environments when all your other drones are on the bench, then I don’t see a whole lot here for existing FPV droners.

So this leaves the last question.

If I don’t have any drones yet and want to get into FPV is this the right drone for me?

Well that really depends if you plan on flying in ACRO mode anytime in the future. If you do, this drone won’t get you there. One mistake in ACRO mode and you will be using your DJI care. If what you want is an out of the box ready to fly FPV drone to cruise around for 10-20 mins creating flowy cinematic videos while enjoying the added safety and convenience that DJI drones offer, then this may be exactly what you are looking for. If you prefer the the flight experience and video/photo results you get with a typical DJI camera drone, the maybe a Mavic with DJI goggles or Goggles RE is right for you. Maybe waiting for the release of the Mavic 3 which would likely support OcuSync 3 and the new DJI FPV goggles v2 is your best bet.

Conclusion

Regardless of what drone is right for you, the number of options and different user experience available means DJI has all the bases covered for many existing and new DJI customers. The new DJI FPV drone It is the highest performing consumer RTF drone DJI has ever produced fits somewhere in the middle between the endless Mavic drone options your pure FPV drones. It kind of falls short as a camera platform and also falls short as a pure FPV drone. I guess it's kind of a hybrid where you get some but not the best pieces of both in a new platform. You will need to decide what pars of each you find most important then make a decision about what is right for you.

Last edited:
After having watched 50 to 60 videos today , the difference is one is going to be taxing , and the other is going to be relaxing,

The Two Drones together will be a perfect blend , one is going to nail the B roll shots and the other drone is going to bring in the Quality as it Scouts with its longer battery life for the B roll shots.

When people take off those googles they are wiped out , its 20 minutes of intense flight controls and it take its toll on the Pilot.

There happy to have the break after 20 minutes. and the Cinematic B roll shots are going to be very addicting , it lured me in...

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

Reactions: careless and A.O.
@Phantomrain.org

I think you nailed it on the blending of FPV and camera drones. Both oer very different perspectives.
Flying FPV is mentally exhausting as it requires tremendous concentration. I could not fly a 20 min session on a freestyle drone. I'd be exhausted and it wouldn't be very practical anyway. The addition of safety features DJI has included in this drone make the possibility of flying 20 min more like mixing the same flight with a Mavic and an FPV drone.

You only get about 8 mins going around moderately aggressively, not 20 so that is "solved" :)
LOL! True, but I think most people won't be flying it aggressively for too long. It's not the sweet spot for this drone. It seems more at home somewhere in the middle where risk is moderate and fun factor still high enough to be enjoyable. I flew it aggressively this morning and only got 6 1/2 min, although it was pretty cold out (-5C) so that didn't help.

I think a lot of people will fly this then come over to pure FPV because they will want the whole unrestricted, unimpeded, raw experience that FPV is all about. No fear, just send it kinda attitude you just won't ever get with a DJI drone. FPV drones sales of all types are going to shoot up thanks to DJI.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
On a positive note, the shell does a decent job of keeping out snow. Don't ask! When is spring coming? When will we have leaves on the trees again?

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
It seems more at home somewhere in the middle where risk is moderate and fun factor still high enough to be enjoyable.
Exactly, and that's just where I am hence why I got this.

I was already flying my racer-style quads more or less that way because I hate crashing/building. Doesn't matter that I've got a homemade quad that's cheap enough, easy to get parts for and repair, if I have to spend an hour or 2 ordering parts and fixing things after an outing I have no fun at all.

Reactions: Fpvbefokt and A.O.
On a positive note, the shell does a decent job of keeping out snow. Don't ask! When is spring coming? When will we have leaves on the trees again?
Were looking forward to flying this thru a Torrential down pour and capturing some Lightning inverted. :p
Any idea yet how much weight it can fly with ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly FPV in the Rain.

Were looking forward to flying this thru a Torrential down pour and capturing some Lightning inverted. :p
Any idea yet how much weight it can fly with ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly FPV in the Rain.
Given it's power plant and all up weight with the factory pros, I think it already past the ideal weight for maximum performance, that being said my Titan XL5HD with 2208, 1800KV motors, GoPro and 1500mAh beastly 6S battery, weighs 870g and cruises just ok. It's way to heavy for acro at that weight, but it cruises along fine. It's way inefficient at that weight and the flight times reflect that. I'd say the DJI drone could carry another 20-30g. Any more an the efficiency will drop like a stone and flight characteristics will likely be very noticeable. Next time I go out (probably tomorrow), I'll strap a 30g weight to it and see what the effect is on flight characteristics.

Reactions: A.O.
Good review, very insightful. Thanks!

I think a lot of creative people will find new and interesting ways in which to use this drone and add a level of excitement to their videos. I'm excited to see where people take this product and what new ideas and perspective they will bring to a larger FPV community as a whole.

Reactions: Halifax
I’ve realized that many people aren’t aware of all the options available to them around FPV, so I updated my original post to add more context.

So how does the video compare in the V2’s vs DJI goggles (white)? I have them for my mavic pro and i think the video is not sharp. I have to stop and look for it to be sharp. When flying its not blurry but just not sharp like videos you watch on here. That was my thought for upgrading to the dji fpv. More ”real” expierence, like looking out an airplane window.

The picture in the DJI FPV goggles v1 and v2 is definitely much sharper than the white goggles when the v1 or v2 goggles are in high quality mode especially with 50Mbps bit rate. Even though the DJI goggle (white) with the Mavic Pro is 720p just like the DJI air unit or Caddx Vista with the Digital FPV goggle, the video at the white goggles is not as good because it has a much lower bitrate. The new DJI FPV drone operates at 810p and is noticeably better than the DJI FPV v1or v2 with air unit. It's not a huge difference but definitely noticeable. Ocusync 3.0 definitely has a lot to do with it. The compression algorithm or video encapsulation must have been improved. My guess would be that they are using H.265 since processors have improved and make this possible. This would allow a higher bitrate using the same bandwidth. If you're looking for absolute best video quality in the goggles, the new DJI FPV drone is king right now.

Last edited:
Two different drones for two different uses. The FPV is high adrenaline and is nice to have fun and explore an area quickly. The Mavic is more for document pictures or videos and enjoy the long flight time relaxing.

UPDATE: Based on the tons of questions, I have been receiving, I decided to update this post to offer more information and context... I realize many people reading this may have limited experience with Mavics or other FPV drones. I think it's important to tell the whole story!

View attachment 4970

This isn’t a shootout between these popular drones. They are way too different to have a shootout. I think what I can offer and what many people really want to know about the new DJI FPV drone is:
  • If I currently fly a Mavic what more does this drone give me and should I buy it?
  • If I currently fly FPV what does this drone give me that I don't already have?
  • If I don’t have any drones yet and want to get into FPV is this the right drone for me?
After posting this original article, I started to realize that many people aren't aware of the options available to them so I have added a lot of context to this summary in order to help people understand their options.

The New DJI FPV Drone
Let's start with the new DJI FPV drone! So to start I’ll have to say I’ve flown a total of 23 packs to date, and I have purchased all my drones with my own money so this is one experienced drone and FPV pilot’s unbiased point of view. That being said, I believe I have enough information from my time spent with this drone to provide some valuable insight. When I first got a chance to get a sneak peek at this drone a couple weeks ago, I couldn’t pass up the chance. I was greeted with the familiar DJI perfect fit and finish, high quality look and feel and intuitive DJI interface. There is no question who designed this drone. Having seen the leaks online like everyone else, I had an idea of what to expect, but the size still surprised me a little. I was expecting it to be a little larger. It’s actually quite compact in its design.

Once I got a chance to fly it, I immediately wanted to go full ACRO like a true FPV’er. Getting to full ACRO mode isn’t that simple though. The radio has a three-position switch that lets you chose from Normal, Sport and Manual modes. Pretty simple except all the modes have angle limits by default, even Manual mode (acro). There is an extra step that you need to take in the Goggles menu to disable angle limits in manual mode to get to full unrestricted ACRO. OK, no problem into ACRO we go. First impressions, the thrust to weight ratio is very good. At 780g it’s heavy for a 5in 6S quad, but it also carries a 2000mAh battery and gets close to 20min of flight, pretty good! In comparison, an iFlight Titan XL5 HD 5in with GPS and 6s 1300mAh battery weighs 789g and get’s 4-6 mins of flight time. DJI did something pretty remarkable in keeping the weight down and getting that much flight time. It’s no 620g freestyler, but it also wasn’t meant to be. Top speed is impressive at 89mph / 144km/h though I never got it past 126km/h but I was flying in gusty wind conditions. The quad shows signs of propwash under loaded turns and recovering from power loops and I think this is partly attributed to the thin and flexible props. Once a good prop mfg. makes better replacement props, we’ll have to revisit this again, but overall the tune is very good. After a couple minutes of mild acro, I started to push it a little but almost immediately I kept feeling myself holding back… even after the 4th battery, I found that I wasn’t comfortable pushing this quad to it’s full potential because the consequences of a tiny mistake were looming in my mind. The drone will not crash well… at all, and I knew it because when I first saw the drone, the first thing I did was take it apart and see how it was put together. It has NO chance of surviving a crash. Arms will break with any type of stress inducing impact. So there I was, holding back and the thrill of FPV quickly wore off and settled into a session of cinematic cruising. Still fun, but not as exciting. I also found myself questioning if I could hit a gap without clipping branches so I found myself avoiding any peril. So even for an experienced pilot like myself, the stakes are too high and many people won’t push it in ACRO like you do on a racing quad.

So now that the fun was over, I decided to check out the sport and normal modes. Normal mode is basically like flying a Mavic with goggles on. It’s the slowest mode (30mph), collision warnings are on and light up the outside edges of your goggles to warn you of objects in your path, but won’t completely prevent you from hitting stuff even though it slows you down. It’s just a warning system. Angle limits are very conservative and basically you are flying in Angle mode with goggles. Kind of boring…

Sport mode is still basically the same but offers additional speed (60mph) but with no collision warnings. There is also channel mixing for roll and yaw, which gives you more cinematic turns even when just using yaw instead of performing flat spins like on the Mavics. The coolest thing about Sport mode might be the cruise control. Just like a car, you can preset the speed and all you do is steer and change the elevation or you can still accelerate. This will be useful for creating linear cinematic shots or for repeating the same shot over and over for different takes. Interesting! The other obvious difference from a FPV racing quad is the one-axis gimbal. The gimbal on the FPV drone offers the ability to change the camera angle on the fly and you also get a meter in the goggles to show you what angle you are at. The other usual return to home, take off and landing is there also, but my favorite feature of all has to be the “Oh crap button”! It’s actually the pause button, but you would use it when you are thinking “holy crap I’m in trouble.” You press the pause button and the drone stops swiftly and hovers in place. Very cool. I found myself amused trying to hit pause in all sort of scenarios. Imagine you have an annoying itch, you just press pause, pull up the goggles and scratch. Brilliant!!!

So let’s get to the questions…

If I currently fly a Mavic what more does this drone give me and should I buy it?

Well, it’s pretty simple I think. You get an enhanced FPV experience with great video in goggles and the familiar feel of a Mavic with much more performance and maneuverability and lower latency. Because of the additional performance, it will give a Mavic pilot a platform to get more cinematic flowing shots with the added benefit of a more pure FPV experience so you can confidently hit gaps since you see everything up close at high speed. That is it! If you are hoping to replace your Mavic with this drone, think again because the gimbal is only single-axis so the stabilization isn’t as great but more troublesome is the fact you can’t point the gimbal straight down to get those cool shots Mavics are known for. You get no Active track, and preset drone shots, which is a critical for many people. Lastly, forget about flying this new FPV drone in manual mode unless you are already an experienced FPV pilot in ACRO mode (DJI calls this manual mode). This is not the drone with which you will learn ACRO because one mistake and it’s all over. It is not a gateway to Acro. You will need to already know how to fly ACRO before attempting it on this drone. If you are currently flying the Mavic with the older DJI goggles or goggles RE, you already have a feel for the FPV experience, then this new FPV drone in Normal mode will feel familiar. But sport mode offers much more performance and the possibility of flying in manual offers an entirely new experience. (If you already know how to fly ACRO).

Since many Mavic pilots already own the original DJI goggle or goggle RE, and have already experienced FPV with this combination, the new FPV drone relly only offeres a more immersive experience due to the additional performance and manueverability of the manual mode. But many other Mavic pilots have never purchased the DJI goggle or Ggoggle RE because they maybe never really wanted to fly with goggles until now. The DJI Goggle are compatible with the following quadcopters: Mavic 2 Pro & Zoom, Mavic Pro, Mavic Air, Spark, Phantom 3 Advanced, Phantom 4 Series, Inspire Series (1 & 2). The DJI Goggle doesn’t work with the Mavic 2 Enterprise, Mavic Air 2 or the Mavic Mini. The DJI Goggles RE are compatible with the following quadcopters; Mavic 2 Pro & Zoom, Mavic Pro, DJI Mavic Air, Spark, Phantom 4 Series, Inspire 2 and also have a built in analog video receiver so you can use them with analog FPV racing drones hence the reasons for the Racing Edition monicker). The DJI Goggle RE doesn’t work with the Mavic 2 Enterprise, the latest Mavic Air 2 or the Mavic Mini. So depending on your desired user experience, you may just want to purchase a set of compatible goggles for your existing Mavic. If you want to step up to manual mode and already own a pair of the DJI goggles RE, then maybe consider getting and analog FPV drone with which to learn to fly in ACRO mode.

The fact that DJI chose to add OcySync 3.0 to these digital FPV goggles V2 for the new FPV drone, suggest plans to offer compatibility to a forthcoming Mavic 3 product line or they may even release a firmware update to support older drones (but that seems unlikely). If all they wanted was to support this FPV drone, they could have used an air unit without OcuSync. If you really want a Mavic with the new FPV goggles v2, you may want to wait as the release cycle for the Mavic would indicate a Mavic 3 could be right around the corner and it may likely support OcuSync 3.

If I currently fly FPV what does this drone give me that I don't already have?

Unfortunately, not a whole lot to be honest. The performance is great but still not as good as pure FPV drones. The extreme low latency in a true racing drone still offers better response and handling. The gimbal, 4k camera and software stabilization are great but nothing that special and not interesting for FPV freestyle or racing. Flying in low latency mode on the new FPV drone means your DVR is unusable as the DVR video is also forced into low latency mode and therefore blurry on the sides. High quality mode is great for DVR but adds latency and therefore the drone doesn’t feel as responsive. And finally, you can’t crash it without destroying it like a typical carbon fiber FPV drone. The durability of the new DJI FPV drone can not compare to that of a carbon fiber racing drone. If you fly fast and agressively, you will crash. So really, unless you want a ready to fly all in one drone you can grab and go fly in low to medium risk environments when all your other drones are on the bench, then I don’t see a whole lot here for existing FPV droners.

So this leaves the last question.

If I don’t have any drones yet and want to get into FPV is this the right drone for me?

Well that really depends if you plan on flying in ACRO mode anytime in the future. If you do, this drone won’t get you there. One mistake in ACRO mode and you will be using your DJI care. If what you want is an out of the box ready to fly FPV drone to cruise around for 10-20 mins creating flowy cinematic videos while enjoying the added safety and convenience that DJI drones offer, then this may be exactly what you are looking for. If you prefer the the flight experience and video/photo results you get with a typical DJI camera drone, the maybe a Mavic with DJI goggles or Goggles RE is right for you. Maybe waiting for the release of the Mavic 3 which would likely support OcuSync 3 and the new DJI FPV goggles v2 is your best bet.

Conclusion

Regardless of what drone is right for you, the number of options and different user experience available means DJI has all the bases covered for many existing and new DJI customers. The new DJI FPV drone It is the highest performing consumer RTF drone DJI has ever produced fits somewhere in the middle between the endless Mavic drone options your pure FPV drones. It kind of falls short as a camera platform and also falls short as a pure FPV drone. I guess it's kind of a hybrid where you get some but not the best pieces of both in a new platform. You will need to decide what pars of each you find most important then make a decision about what is right for you.
I’ve realized that many people aren’t aware of all the options available to them around FPV, so I updated my original post to add more context.
Great review, I wish I had read this first. Well I bought the Refresh-it says, I can get 3 drones during two years. So I will have limit my crashes and make them good ones.?

Great review, I wish I had read this first. Well I bought the Refresh-it says, I can get 3 drones during two years. So I will have limit my crashes and make them good ones.?
Well, now you can fly a little more risky knowing your somewhat protected. Send it!!!! LOL!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agevorgi