Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Upgraded to Crossfire and sticks movements are off

Cheb2703

Reaction score
Hi all!

I recently upgraded from frsky to crossfire with the micro tx v2 and nano rx. I have a qx7 so I did the inverter mod which seemed to go easily. Everything connected well and seemed to be good. Where I found the issue was when I was looking at my rates and checking that my receiver sticks were correct. All the sticks were correct but the travel is wrong.

For throttle, it works correctly and increases linearly as I increase my stick but when I hit around 50% it increases rapidly and goes to 100% with very little stick movement and I still have a lot of travel left in my stick

For roll and yaw, it is very sensitive and I barely move it a quarter of full stick deflection and it is already at full degree of turn

Pitch is normal and works correctly where it increases linearly as I increase my stick deflection. It is at full degree of turn when I am at full degree of stick reflection. I find it weird that every stick is slightly different. I haven't flown the quad yet but I am pretty sure that was not how it was before. I checked my rates and they are the same as before. I am sure there is a way how to fix this in BF but I do not have the knowledge for this.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hi all!

I recently upgraded from frsky to crossfire with the micro tx v2 and nano rx. I have a qx7 so I did the inverter mod which seemed to go easily. Everything connected well and seemed to be good. Where I found the issue was when I was looking at my rates and checking that my receiver sticks were correct. All the sticks were correct but the travel is wrong.

For throttle, it works correctly and increases linearly as I increase my stick but when I hit around 50% it increases rapidly and goes to 100% with very little stick movement and I still have a lot of travel left in my stick

For roll and yaw, it is very sensitive and I barely move it a quarter of full stick deflection and it is already at full degree of turn

Pitch is normal and works correctly where it increases linearly as I increase my stick deflection. It is at full degree of turn when I am at full degree of stick reflection. I find it weird that every stick is slightly different. I haven't flown the quad yet but I am pretty sure that was not how it was before. I checked my rates and they are the same as before. I am sure there is a way how to fix this in BF but I do not have the knowledge for this.

Any help would be appreciated!
Have you calibrated the end and mid points on your transmitter? Get as close to 1000 min and 2000 max. 1500 is your midpoint.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax