Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

upstate New York racers or Free style???

Erock

Reaction score
I am new to fpv, currently have an acrobee 65, eachine novice V2, Arris x220. I'm getting all the proper registration and everything done so hopefully I can fly it Fields or races skilled enough and it was just looking to see if there anyone around the Rochester or Buffalo area??? I see there's a club in Albany and that's about 3 hours away from me. Obviously if I start getting good that won't be an issue but just to start out I'd like to see if there's anyone closer not to mention I can't find any shops to buy any gear I've had to buy all the stuff on the internet and it sucks cuz now I have two pairs of goggles that I'm not even going to use LOL.

Funny i joined to post something similar. got a DJI FPV system and haven't used it last 12 months really because i dont know anyone whose into drones or fpv.

Located in Syracuse NY. Down to connect. hit me up.

Nice, have you talk to anyone from full tilt FPV there is a race league out of a park in Schenectady. But there is no contact information on their website.

I am new to fpv, currently have an acrobee 65, eachine novice V2, Arris x220. I'm getting all the proper registration and everything done so hopefully I can fly it Fields or races skilled enough and it was just looking to see if there anyone around the Rochester or Buffalo area??? I see there's a club in Albany and that's about 3 hours away from me. Obviously if I start getting good that won't be an issue but just to start out I'd like to see if there's anyone closer not to mention I can't find any shops to buy any gear I've had to buy all the stuff on the internet and it sucks cuz now I have two pairs of goggles that I'm not even going to use LOL.
I am by Watkins Glen and have found there aren’t very many shops that have much to do with drones in Upstate NY.

Mike

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax