Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Walkera f210 plz help

Kemo

Reaction score
my devo7 controller is not acting rite. It says thrstk on the screen no matter where I position the joysticks

my devo7 controller is not acting rite. It says thrstk on the screen no matter where I position the joysticks
been there, use sticks to remove thrust k.Enter menu use left up/down to access mode the turn of fixid. Select the right mode as well then the devo7 should work again. There are devo7 videos on youtube.

In the Devo 7 that came with the F210, I replaced the alkaline batteries with a NiMH pack. I attempted to charge the pack via the charge port and now my Devo 7 will only turn on when the battery is disconnected and then reconnected and when the switch is turned off now shows Power Off on the LCD screen. I haven't tried to fly since making this change, any thoughts?

In the Devo 7 that came with the F210, I replaced the alkaline batteries with a NiMH pack. I attempted to charge the pack via the charge port and now my Devo 7 will only turn on when the battery is disconnected and then reconnected and when the switch is turned off now shows Power Off on the LCD screen. I haven't tried to fly since making this change, any thoughts?
I replaced a thirsty alkaline pack with a 2S lipo, I charge with charge port on radio when it is switched on...worth a try

Chris thanks for responding. I took the back off the Devo and found a burned resister on the battery power in side of the board. I don't know what the resister was rated at, it was pretty burned, but I replaced it with a 1K resister but nothing changed! I still have to have the power switch on when plugging in the battery and when I turn switch off it still shows Power Off on the LCD screen. I have to unplug then replug the battery to get the whole mess going again. I hate when things don't work right. BTW, I think I burned the resister plugging in a 3S lipo.

Update, after further investigation I now believe I killed or damaged the transmitter charging circuit by connecting my high output charger to the Devo 7 charging port and attempting to charge at a high rate >50ma. Live and Learn!

Chris thanks for responding. I took the back off the Devo and found a burned resister on the battery power in side of the board. I don't know what the resister was rated at, it was pretty burned, but I replaced it with a 1K resister but nothing changed! I still have to have the power switch on when plugging in the battery and when I turn switch off it still shows Power Off on the LCD screen. I have to unplug then replug the battery to get the whole mess going again. I hate when things don't work right. BTW, I think I burned the resister plugging in a 3S lipo.
Hello, I found the battery that i use to power my DEVO7 ... Walkera F12E JST multi-connector 2200MAH. Sounds like you may need to replace the DEVO7 $AUD119.It may have been fried by the battery that you used.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax