Chris thanks for responding. I took the back off the Devo and found a burned resister on the battery power in side of the board. I don't know what the resister was rated at, it was pretty burned, but I replaced it with a 1K resister but nothing changed! I still have to have the power switch on when plugging in the battery and when I turn switch off it still shows Power Off on the LCD screen. I have to unplug then replug the battery to get the whole mess going again. I hate when things don't work right. BTW, I think I burned the resister plugging in a 3S lipo.