Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

What do we think about this battery charger?

Reaction score
I’m trying to find a good lipo battery charger that won’t drain my bank account (£30-50?) For my 4s 75C lipo batteries. I want to be able to storage charge and I have a cell at the moment at 2.7V so I’ll need to slow charge that aswell. Does anyone have any recommendations? I found this one on Amazon but there are lots of chargers that look exactly the same as this one but with different branding so I’m a bit worried it’s a knock off. What would you recommend? Thanks!

There are many decent LiPo chargers on the market. I'm not familiar with the one you specified, but ISDT makes some of the best "SMART" chargers. The key to a good, safe charger is the built in smarts to prevent catastrophic situations from happening. ToolkitRC, Hobbymate also make very good smart chargers. Temperature protection, automatic shutoff, unbalanced protection are just a few of the safety features you should consider. Many chargers also need an external power supply so factor this into your costs. The ISDT below is a little abve your stated budget, but it's a great option as it comes with the power supply and is a true smart charger.

Reactions: Eachine98379872
I got this one and I'm pretty happy with it. It has its own power supply built in. It has Balance charge and Storage mode. I had to update the firmware but now it will charge my HV batteries all the way too. I'm not sure how much it costs on UK Amazon but for me it was definitely worth the money.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210217-225139.png
    Screenshot_20210217-225139.png
    887.7 KB · Views: 5

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlysTroe