Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

What is best fpv racing drone?

verzing

Reaction score
hello everyone, i current have phantom 3 professional now I want to buy a racing drone but i dont know which one is the best. Please give me a suggestion.
Thank you so much

Honestly. The best is one you build yourself.

But if you want a pre-built option that you can buy I would strongly suggest the Vortex Pro. It is incredibly fast and amazingly durable. If you want a less expensive option then Eachine has the 250 Racer and also now the Assassin 180. I love my eachine 250 racer. Tough for 'the price" and fun to fly. I hear the Assassin 180 is killer also.

But again, best is to build your own. Next to the is the Vortex Pro.

Reactions: Chris G
Hi Verzing
Hebrews12v2 gives you some good options, I would recommend the Walkera F210, its quite a bit cheaper, and as I'm relatively new to drone racing, I crash a bit (read a lot) and I've found the Walkera F210 is tough as nails
Waylander

Reactions: DroneMan
Hey Verzing,
I am new to drone racing. I got the new Walkera F210 3D and it is fast and durable. Runs over 70 mph. I have crashed multiple times with no breaks. And when I say crash I'm talking about the top of the trees. lol Ready to build my next drone and researching as we speak. Any advice welcome.

Reactions: Hebrews12v2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax