Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

XM+ Won't bind but it gives the right light indication.

Dr.One

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to this forum and hope someone can help me out with this problem.

I have problems binding my TX16S internal module to my XM+ reciever (like everyone). I flashed the firmware on the reciever to ACCST D16 v2.1.0 (XM+_ACCST_2.1.0_RSSI16_LBT.frk) and updated my TX16S With the latest Firmware found on MULTI-Module Firmware Downloads. When I try to bind It gives the right light indications, so when I put the reciever in bind mode the red en green light will be on. When I press bind on the TX16S the red lights starts to flash which I believe means it should be connected. When I remove the battery and put it back on again the red light on the reciever strarts flashing... When it really should be green.

I tried flashing the reciever with 'History firmware DOWNLOAD' what some people suggest but then the red and green light don't respond to the TX16S. On my TX16s I use Frysky X2 with LBT (Eu), this should be competible with the firmware on the XM+so I think this is not the problem (also because the XM+ gives the right light indications).

If someone has an idea how I can fix this I would be very happy! Im new to building quads so please keep your answers simple for me. thank you!

For 2.1.0 you need FrSkyX2, but for "history" you need FrSkyX.

Alright, I will try flashing my reciever with 'history' and use FrskyX. Hope it works.

I flashed the reciever and used FrSkyX (LBT) and it did the same thing as before. First It looks like its binding (green led is on and the red flickers) Then when I disconnect en connect the Battery again the red light flickers... I think I have competible firmware but why isn't it binding?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax