Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

4th time in acro really..

Owie!! didn't look like you lost connection, just lost control...

Owie!! didn't look like you lost connection, just lost control...
I need to edit the video with the Goggles recording. If you fly DJI acro, and looking at that video I attempted a back flip.. (which I deffo did not at that altitude) the DJIFPV cannot get out of control when doing flips or rolls. I would say it's 99.9999% impossible to do a straight forward flip or roll and lose control with the DJIFPV.

After looking at the video, I have to agree with Brett. It was just to low to complete the loop and crashed into the ground. What a bummer!

Yea, that hurt.

If you look at the crash frame by frame you can see it was not high enough to complete the loop and dove right into the ground. There is one frame where you can see a motor, prop and part of the broken arm in the camera view.
I actually lost visual in the goggle view and felt like the controller did not respond quick enogh, and was pulling out of the dive, not trying to do a loop, im not that brave yet to loop soo close to the ground. I obviously held on to the stick too long and it initiated the loop. But hey it is all a big learning curve. Im still learning and loving it. All parts ordered to repair (not my 1st arm repair :rolleyes: ) On the plus side i have now bought Nazgulxl5 to practice with:D

I actually lost visual in the goggle view and felt like the controller did not respond quick enogh, and was pulling out of the dive, not trying to do a loop, im not that brave yet to loop soo close to the ground. I obviously held on to the stick too long and it initiated the loop. But hey it is all a big learning curve. Im still learning and loving it. All parts ordered to repair (not my 1st arm repair :rolleyes: ) On the plus side i have now bought Nazgulxl5 to practice with:D
Where did you order repair parts from?

Aliexpress for the 1st arm i broke. So i have used the same shop as before but ordered the arms, antenna, cables and landinf feet. HERE
For the canopy and camera guard this shop HERE
Also used this VIDEO to help me break down the drone. I have zero experience and haven't used a soldering iron in 30yrs! But learnt quickly... I needed a new 500oC iron!

Reactions: A.O.
You were sitting in a big steel box (back of the van), then flew behind you to the opposite end of the steel box and went down behind the hill. Not surprising that you lost video.

An unfortunate, and expensive, learning experience.

You were sitting in a big steel box (back of the van), then flew behind you to the opposite end of the steel box and went down behind the hill. Not surprising that you lost video.

An unfortunate, and expensive, learning experience.
Tbh that was my first thought, can you use the black DJI FPV transmitter with the DJI FPV drone?

Tbh that was my first thought, can you use the black DJI FPV transmitter with the DJI FPV drone?
I don't think so. I actually Bought the black controller to use on the SIM but also cos I'm investing in an iFlight nazgul5xl & protek35

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput