Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Any hacks to use the FPV Googles V2 with the DJI Air 2S?

not a matter of hacking around some restriction... the signals are incompatible. Don't speak the same protocol.

Think of it like asking if there is a hack to make a 4mp sensor capture 8k... the problem is technological limitation, not software.

not a matter of hacking around some restriction... the signals are incompatible. Don't speak the same protocol.

Think of it like asking if there is a hack to make a 4mp sensor capture 8k... the problem is technological limitation, not software.

I don't think so. They both use the same radio frequency
  • 2.400-2.4835 GHz
    5.725-5.850 GHz
and protocol (OcuSync 3.0).

Even the Smart Controller which is OcuSync 2.0 is compatible with the Air 2S (OcuSync 3.0).

On the other hand a 8k camera sensor hardware is totally different from a 4mp sensor.

Seems to me it's just a business strategy.

My memory is that in June or April DJI said that they would make them compatible in a future update. Then later, maybe May or June, they said that they would never be compatible. I believe they said that the goggles use a "modified" version of ocusync 3 and the Air2s uses a "standard" ocusync 3.

What that really means...I have no idea.

My spotter is really really fast, and can jump tall buildings in a single bound.

The 2S is 3.0? My bad, thought it was Occusync 2 like the Air 2, which I have.

My bad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18