Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Axis flying c35 ( Dji O3 + googles 3 ) + (Dji O3 + RC3) Please help

Yigit Aydin

Reaction score
Hello, I have an axis flying c35 device and it uses DJI o3. I want to use DJI goggles 3 and DJI RC 3, but the elrs receiver came on the device, I removed the receiver and plugged the yellow Sbus cable onto DJI O3, but I still cannot get any response from the remote control, the image comes to the glasses, but I cannot control it from the remote control. Please help

Did you upgrade the firmware of the Goggles 3 and RC3 to latest? Did you set the receiver type to SBUS in the drone's flight controller?

Did you upgrade the firmware of the Goggles 3 and RC3 to latest? Did you set the receiver type to SBUS in the drone's flight controller?
Yes, I updated both devices and selected the receiver type as sbus. At the same time, I get another warning. I couldn't solve it completely. I load the Avatar O3 settings from the preset section, but I cannot clear the warning in any way. O3 unit connected to uart 6 on FC
Ekran Alıntısı2.JPG

Attachments

• Ekran Alıntısı.JPG
    Ekran Alıntısı.JPG
    207.9 KB · Views: 2
You have 2 things on UART6, that shouldn't be the case usually... What UART was the ELRS receiver connected to?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexScherba