Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

B&H Photo has them and is shipping

pedz

Reaction score
Website
why-not-photography.smugmug.com
Disclaimer: I don't work for B&H Photo. Just trying to help others get a drone.

I purchased the Pro Combo from B&H last night at 9 pm CDT. It shipped today via Fed-Ex today around 2 p.m. and is due to arrive on the 14th.

I had originally ordered one from DJI on the 3rd and it was waiting to ship.

Also, I signed up to get an email notification when DJI had the FPV remote in stock. I got a notice yesterday at 8 a.m. but by the time I got to there about 12 hours later they were already gone. That's when I poked at B&H and they had the drone in stock.

Your post is very timely for me. I've been a rec pilot flying the MA2 a couple of years, and am ready to take the plunge and purchase:

1. DJI Avata Pro-View Combo
- Drone
- DJI Goggles 2
- Motion Controller

2. DJI Avata Fly More Kit
3. SD Card
4. DJI FPV Remote Controller 2
5. DJI ND Filters Set

I'm guarded about buying directly from DJI because they're responses to questions have typically been very long in coming or not at all. I bought my MA2 via Amazon and had a perfectly OK experience. Because buying the Pro-View Combo is at $1388 is truthfully looking like only about half the total cost of acquisition, I'd really appreciate suggestions on other reputable sellers. Thanks in advance.

Your post is very timely for me. I've been a rec pilot flying the MA2 a couple of years, and am ready to take the plunge and purchase:

1. DJI Avata Pro-View Combo
- Drone
- DJI Goggles 2
- Motion Controller

2. DJI Avata Fly More Kit
3. SD Card
4. DJI FPV Remote Controller 2
5. DJI ND Filters Set

I'm guarded about buying directly from DJI because they're responses to questions have typically been very long in coming or not at all. I bought my MA2 via Amazon and had a perfectly OK experience. Because buying the Pro-View Combo is at $1388 is truthfully looking like only about half the total cost of acquisition, I'd really appreciate suggestions on other reputable sellers. Thanks in advance.
I've mentioned this before on the Board but if your state collects Sales Tax on online purchases, get yourself a PayBoo card from B&H Photo Video and in addition to never having to pay shipping, B&H will pay your Sales Taxes. I got into photography 2 years ago and I have purchased 2 Sony Mirrorless cameras and a S%#*& load of lenses and accessories, all from B&H and I have saved a bundle because they have paid the money grubbing state of California all of my taxes. The card will cost you n othing and there will never be interest or service charges as long as you pay them off in full when the bill comes. I have them take the money from my account so I don't screw up. In addition to the great savings, B&H has outstanding Customer Service. They are closed Friday Afternoons and Saturdays (Their religious Holidays) but they are great folks to deal with.

Last edited:
I've mentioned this before on the Board but if your state collects Sales Tax on online purchases, get yourself a PayBoo card from B&H Photo Video and in addition to never having to pay shipping, B&H will pay your Sales Taxes. I got into photography 2 years ago and I have purchased 2 Sony Mirrorless cameras and a S%#*& load of lenses and accessories, all from B&H and I have saved a bundle because they have paid the money grubbing state of California all of my taxes. The card will cost you n othing and there will never be interest or service charges as long as you pay them off in full when the bill comes. I have them take the money from my account so I don't screw up. In addition to the great savings, B&H has outstanding Customer Service. They are closed Friday Afternoons and Saturdays (Their religious Holidays) bvut they are great folks to deal with.
B&H really is a top class place. As far as PayBoo, Comenity Bank, the actual bank that carries the card had a horrible upgrade experience a month or two back. And, I've sent them an internal message a week or more ago with no reply. So... yea... get in, do your business, pay them off, and get out. They seem rather disorganized and inept.

I too canceled my DJI order placed on launch day and ordered from B&H. Avata arrived last Monday and I am a very happy camper. Free next day shipping to PA is a huge bonus. Been doing business with them for decades and I've never had a problem. Visit their store in NYC if you ever get a chance.

For those of you looking for the drone only the drone super store on ebay has them in stock . Ordered mine last sunday got it thursday.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax