Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Beecore F3 Evo flysky cannot bind

embayweather

Reaction score
I am like many who have built or are building. Tiny whoop class craft with the above type of flight controller. It came pre installed with Cleanflight which I can connect to the controller and save changes. I cannot however get it to bind with the i6 RC . I tried to update the firmware which may be a solution but I cannot get the controller to allow contact with the Cleanflight in boot loader mode as apparently connections are refused. I believe there more than a few duff boards out there and I may well have one. I have tried everything to connect. Different cables, updated drivers , using betaflight even different computers. Nothing worked. I have trawled the inter web for answer and tried all the cures, non worked. So I have come to this place of knowledge nd learning to ask if anyone can help. Nothing would be appreciated, and yes I have sent off for new board just in case.

Check you port info in device manager as you plug the USB in. It has to use that same COM number when connecting in Cleanflight.

Thank you for that thought. I did not do that as normally I use Macs and PCs are a mystery to me.. I will check that next.

Thank you all for your help, even if some of it I do not completely understand as I am a Mac person. I have however, managed to get the controller to control the aircraft motors apart from one, which will not stop. It starts from when the battery is connected even though the craft is not armed.
I am not sure how I got here but I did try various installs and re installs as well as trying new cables and yet another computer of two. I still cannot flash the device though as there is still a boot loader problem. I will try all of your suggestions again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax