Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Beta 85X 4S (FrSky FCC) issue

Haxys

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Learner here!

First, please, apologize for my English.

I’ve recently bought a Beta X85 4S (FrSky FCC) x series (Not HD or 4K) from BetaFPV (Beta85X Whoop Quadcopter (4S))

I’ve bound it to my FrSky Tanaris x9d and my FatShark HDO2 with the rapid-fire module.

Everything was perfect, I flew all the weekend with good sensation and a very good video quality.

And then, on BetaFlight, I’ve accidentally reset all the settings of the quad to default. Everything was mess-up, (Note: when I receive the drone, I didn’t touch anything except OSD and Transmitter mods settings).

Now, the video quality is very bad with 1 or 2 meters of range and all the settings of the quad are mess-up. This was the only thing I changed, it was only the Reset of settings before and after everything goes well so I know this is not from the HardWare issue or FatShark issue.

My question is: Do you know if this is possible to have all the Factory settings set-up like before? Like the moment I opened the box. Does anyone here have the same model as me and can share with me his CLI Dump/DIFF or JSON file? When you backup your quad settings and get a .JSON file.

It would be amazing and I would be very grateful.

I have already looked on the support betaFPV, they are only for Beta85X 3S or 4S HD, not my model ( Beta X85 4S (FrSky FCC) x series (Not HD or 4K) )
Cli Dump of Beta85X 3S - Frsky / Futaba
Cli DIFF of Beta85X 4S HD - Frysky

I tried it but this doesn’t help.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers! ?

Jeremy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member