Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Can’t connect O3 air unit with dji googles V2

Artursmaliks

Reaction score
Hello guys, i have problem with my Dji O3 Air Unit. So i buy new defender 24 with O3 air unit on the board and update all latest software before pairing. First i connect the dji googles V2 with air unit and there was a picture. Then i start to connect with TBS Tango 2 and it pairs. But now when i turnOn all devices the googles didnt show up a picture. I try to get back to oldest version, but all the same. When i try to bind with googles again, presing the link button, nothink happens. No led its turning on after presing link button in O3 air unit to link with googles.
Big hope that someone can help me

The LED on the air unit should always be on, if it's not it's got no power.

The LED on the air unit should always be on, if it's not it's got no power.
There its alot of other lights On. But the connecting button its not responsig. Its just black. I had my remote connected and it works fine. First time i get the drone out of box i connect to googles no problem. And when i connect to Tango 2 remote. The googles just unpair. Idk how to reset all setting mby. To try connect it from beginning

The Air unit is independent, it doesn't care about settings or the radio. If it's working the LED on it will be on, so either there's a hardware problem and it's not receiving power or it's faulty if it's confirmed it's getting power.

Reactions: JSKCKNIT
The Air unit is independent, it doesn't care about settings or the radio. If it's working the LED on it will be on, so either there's a hardware problem and it's not receiving power or it's faulty if it's confirmed it's getting power.
So what i need to do? Its new!

Either take it apart to check the relevant things if you know how to or contact their support to see if they have other suggestions or can initiate a replacement?

Either take it apart to check the relevant things if you know how to or contact their support to see if they have other suggestions or can initiate a replacement?
Deam, that serious🫢. Just got the drone, wait for so long time and cant get my hands to fly it :(

Deam, that serious🫢. Just got the drone, wait for so long time and cant get my hands to flyIf it is the V2, don't use the latest firmware. Downgrade one.
If you have the Goggles V2, don't upgrade the air unit to the latest firmware. It's for the Goggles 2. I don't have the exact version, but I'll let you know if you need the version number.

Make sure you have DJI O3 Air Unit selected in the Goggles V2 (I think you go to SETTINGS/ABOUT/DJI O3 AIR UNIT). Power cycle the goggles and let them fully reboot. Press the sync/bind button. Some users have reported having to press it twice to get it into bind mode. Once your goggles are beeping, power on your quad. Watch the O3 unit. The light on the right side by the bind button should be a solid color. Press the bind button and it should start blinking and bind.

Leave your radio transmitter off. Like Kilrah stated, it has nothing to do with the O3 to goggles pairing.

Let me know how it's going, I'll try and walk you through it. Good luck.

If you have the Goggles V2, don't upgrade the air unit to the latest firmware. It's for the Goggles 2. I don't have the exact version, but I'll let you know if you need the version number.

Make sure you have DJI O3 Air Unit selected in the Goggles V2 (I think you go to SETTINGS/ABOUT/DJI O3 AIR UNIT). Power cycle the goggles and let them fully reboot. Press the sync/bind button. Some users have reported having to press it twice to get it into bind mode. Once your goggles are beeping, power on your quad. Watch the O3 unit. The light on the right side by the bind button should be a solid color. Press the bind button and it should start blinking and bind.

Leave your radio transmitter off. Like Kilrah stated, it has nothing to do with the O3 to goggles pairing.

Let me know how it's going, I'll try and walk you through it. Good luck.
Yeah, i have selected O3 air unit on googles. Can you please say me the version to get on? Will fix that first, because i have all on lates. (Ty for your reply, will try all you sad)

If you have the Goggles V2, don't upgrade the air unit to the latest firmware. It's for the Goggles 2.
Oh yep, didn't notice they had the V2.

Still the LED on the unit should be on regardless, hence wanting to confirm that before going further...

You want
DJI O3 Air Unit Firmware: V01.02.0000
DJI FPV Goggles V2 Firmware: V01.06.0000

Dated Jan 6, 2023
Idk guys, no succes :(. Pairing led didnt flesh

Attachments

• 9686855E-D523-411D-AAC5-DE3B88776884.jpeg
    9686855E-D523-411D-AAC5-DE3B88776884.jpeg
    892.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 245F6BAD-7BFF-443F-A45C-D8D5BA80C653.jpeg
    245F6BAD-7BFF-443F-A45C-D8D5BA80C653.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
I had today a similar problem. I have a problem with an always weak signal. So I changed both antenna wires and antennas for new ones. After reassembling the unit, I could not connect anymore. Neither did the pair button react to taps. The led stayed solid green. I did not notice, I accidentally separated the to parts that are connected with the ribbon and the little lego connector. So I snapped the plug back in and it worked again. My reception is still as low as 30mbps. My other air units work flawless. Hope this information might be helpful to someone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax