Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Cannot Link DJI Goggles to DJI Air Unit

There is an overheating protection but it can be disabled, and has to be to use some of the features.

i think its defnitive that my air unit probably burnt itself out.. i mean one moment it was working on my desk, and the next its not..
Strange thing is that i can still plug in to upgrade and downgrade the firmware using the DJI assistant.

I bought a new air unit and it connects and works fine..

Hi hoping someone can help I have the DJI re racing Google’s and I believe I can’t connect them wireless with my phantom 4 v1 can someone help.

4956AA07-FDCE-435B-87D2-1E37D14875EB.jpegIs that this port am seeing if so think I’ve just ordered the right one mini hdmi to hdmi. Let me know ur feed back please

Your remote doesn't have the HDMI output module. The port on the right is USB.

IF you can get it working it's by connecting the USB cable (that is plugged in on your picture) to the goggles.

The HDMI module was optional and looked like this:
dji_cp_pt_000241_part_54_hdmi_output_1173533.jpg

Hello, I just recieved a drone from Geprc and a binded everything and hovered it for a couple seconds and went to update it. After the update, it would rebind. My goggles would just beep and my lite vista unit led just stays red, what should I do?

I just recieved my geprc drone and when i binded everything, it worked fine. However, when i updated the firmware, it wouldnt bind anymore

What did you update? If you update the unit you need to also update the goggles and vice versa.

Hi friends.
I just wired in a new nebula pro to my get rc cone log 25. Got it super cold and did all the updates to newest firmware in both unit and dji goggles 2. When I plug in battery air unit shows green status. When I hit bind button to try to bind to goggles, light turns off and nothing. Did I wire something wrong? Bad air unity? Thank you so much for any help cause I have been trying to find a solution online with no luck. Thank you friends!!

You did select the right device type in the goggles and press the pairing button on them too?

Hi guys

Is this module something I can buy and fit or is it a full new controller. Or am I better just selling the Goggles on?

Any advance would be great.

It was a module you could get and install, but given this thing is almost 7 years old good luck finding aynthing for it still.

Hi all,

Looking to speak to someone who has had a phatom 4?

Feel like I am getting no where on the DJI online chat plus even called today and felt like I got no where at all.

Any help would be great regarding phatom 4.

I've had one. Believe everything you asked was answered so far.

4#
I've got the same issue with GepRC and DJI goggles described above, but still cant solve it.
When i bought my GEPRC Cinelig 35HD and DJI Goggles V2 for the first time i binded them without any problems. THen it took time to bind the remote control, but finally i also did it. Everything was fine. I put the drone on the shelf and started to learn to fly into the simulator. After one month, when i decided to make the first real flight, i took out the drone, launched everything and realized, that there is no connection between goggles and the drone. I tried everything. I upgraded and downgraded the firmwares of the unit and the goggles (now they are both most fresh). I switched goggles into DJI FPV and DJI digital system mode and tried to make a binding. I started goggles first, then unit and in reverse mode. Everything. Unit lights correctly with red instead of green light when it goes into the binding mode, goggles beeping, but they do not connect any more. WHat could be a solution? Thank you
PS What i think, is that if goggles and unti were binded already before, maybe the binding still there, but there is no video signal transmission going from the unit? I updated it with Betaflight and reset. Maybe i switched off the video transmission possibility from the unit somehow in the betafligth? What option there should i check?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax