Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Carrying Case?

I have 3 more spares, but I’d like to have a whole s

I actually have 3 more spares, But I would like to have a whole set..
Just checking -- you do realize there are only two types (the one with the red circle on the hub, the one without), so you actually had two sets of props, and still have a replacement for either the one you just replaced, or the one crossways from it -- same prop.

Just checking -- you do realize there are only two types (the one with the red circle on the hub, the one without), so you actually had two sets of props, and still have a replacement for either the one you just replaced, or the one crossways from it -- same prop.
Yes, I understand that, and would still like to have a full set on stand by.. 2 black , 2 red.. 4 props.

Reactions: rktman
MC Cases updated the pics on their website with the new design.

as you can see, the case can now accommodate braces on, as well as front and rear props on!
Dang... now I regret buying my MC case early...

Still hanging back gathering useful money saving info.
Thanks guys!

I just pre-ordered the MC-cases backpack...
I love that you its 'ready to fly' - often Im out hiking with others... and so need to minimise the faffing when I want to throw up the drone.

doesn't ship until end of may... but thats not that far off now, hopefully by then weather will be a bit nicer too ;)

I probably messed up since it’s on back order but I ordered the MC-case.

So the goggle batteries just became available again from DJI (they sent me an alert) so I ordered one and another set of props, So I'll have 4 reds and 3 black extras.

Well thanks to Seyenah for talking me into that $155 Nanuk case with the pick and Pluck foam. After using it for a week or so now, I'm probably just going to use it as is and not order the custom foam.. I like it just how it is.
I will have to cut out another hole for the extra goggle battery I just ordered though.?

Reactions: Sayenah
Too much wasted space in my opinion. I want a product designed for max efficiency to reduce overall size and weight.
THAT is why they make more than one option. I want it easy to get stuff in and out of, not overly concerned about size, I dont really take it anywhere anyway.

I'm to the point I just want to stop carrying it around in the box ?

• Haha
Reactions: Starz and A.O.
I ordered my MC case yesterday. I received my tracking number and it shipped today.

Reactions: A.O.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.