Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Cerberus Trifecta - Cerb v2 newbe build

ok, question, can i just copy the cerb mini model on my turanis x9d to a new model, rename it and bind it to the 5" ... and keep all the settings, including the switches and logical switches.. voice and all that.
could it be that easy?
Think so, altho I don't know about the Taranis, Randy will know

Reactions: Futuramille
Not sure about that, just try it and test it, what do you have to lose?
I only run 1 quad at a time so I just bind all the receivers as the same Receiver Number (00) in the Taranis and use the same profile for all my quads.

with three different sizes, ill probably stick with seperate models but the copy will work.. eg setup my arm switch most importantly lol
Until features and capability differ from quad to quad, I like to keep everything the same, can't afford too many variables in the equation for my dumb butt. Lol

not sure what happened. i had been only adjusting the micro in betaflight since initially setting up the V2 5". furious fpv radiance dshot fc won't com to the laptop now.
im thinking i need to load the new standalone version of betaflight but the micro still connects.
any clues or suggestions?

so all through the following, the micri (pico blx fc) still connects to beta flight..

when the 5" radiance fc is in bootloader mode it shows in zadig as STM bootloader and I'm able to update the com driver (USB Serial cdc) and tried others too. I'm able to see it as com 5 still in bootloader in beta flight.. but it won't connect. port failed to open. if not in bootloader mode it doesnt show in beta flight and shows as unknown in zadig.
thoughts?

so all through the following, the micri (pico blx fc) still connects to beta flight..

when the 5" radiance fc is in bootloader mode it shows in zadig as STM bootloader and I'm able to update the com driver (USB Serial cdc) and tried others too. I'm able to see it as com 5 still in bootloader in beta flight.. but it won't connect. port failed to open. if not in bootloader mode it doesnt show in beta flight and shows as unknown in zadig.
thoughts?
This kinda driver/bootloader BS is why I use Raceflight, never have driver/bootloader issues with RF1

ok just got that fingered out. basically started over but that change let me flash the firmware and were setting up finally.

my mini still runs raceflight. I'm afraid to mess with it much

Attachments

• 151442310265551400467.jpg
    151442310265551400467.jpg
    553.9 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: HighTechPauper
it was awesome. really needed 75c to keep up in the straights but the hard parts were slowing with the cars in corners and situational awareness when focused on a moving target.... it was cool.
i think the 5" will do this job extra well. the mini drone was well received at the track. new car, new drones, new year.
thanks for the kudos guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: HighTechPauper

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irelandmine