Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Cerberus Trifecta - Cerb v2 newbe build

I'm waiting for my V3 frame before I do a proper build thread, but here's where I'm at on the V2 with Brother Hobby "Deadpool" 2306 2450 kv motors, BrainFPV Radix FC and HobbyWing X-Rotor 4in 1 ESCs. Alittle slow-going as the flight controller stack had me stumped for a bit (I'm picky lol)

eagle 031.JPG

I'm waiting for my V3 frame before I do a proper build thread, but here's where I'm at on the V2 with Brother Hobby "Deadpool" 2306 2450 kv motors, BrainFPV Radix FC and HobbyWing X-Rotor 4in 1 ESCs. Alittle slow-going as the flight controller stack had me stumped for a bit (I'm picky lol)

View attachment 2024
thats is gonna be awesome!!! keep adding your build procedure here as you find RENOV8R

nate said that last hard low toss over the trees down at lakeshore .. scared him. there's nothing like shakey hands when you raise the headset after flying. lawn chair adrenaline rush! ( :

Reactions: Wayno52
its a great kit, i couldn't be more pleased with the quality and service by #theflynoguys. best part is, i spent a bundle and feel like i got my money's worth. how often does that really happen these days?
we need to go to a gp race in Orlando. I'm unsure how to get started but im hopeful

racing, pinging gates looks like cake. nate pings gaps with speed and precision. i think he would own a flat course. we fly on a hill so our gates take more attention to fly. a flat course should be easy in comparison. whether we win or not.. i think we could place at least. nate needs a quad racing trophy for the shelf.15210419972471349241604.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Wayno52 and RENOV8R
he's leaving for Montana and 7th year Working at Welcome
white water raft guiding in three weeks. FB_IMG_1500486536716.jpg FB_IMG_1504542898779.jpg I'll have the drones to myself for the summer. hes turning 21
it's a true pleasure to provide this FPV goodness with him. he's a spectacular pilot. I'm sending the rise 250 with him to Montana. i think we found its proper flight envelop. onboard dvr and "mode one" makes for great footage. we got rid of the spaghetti noodle OEM props, proper blades helped allot. dalprop T5045
it's only using 45c so its just a cruiser, the fc is lame as hell... scary/sloppy if you don't fly smooth. at least he'll have a drone to fly. the cerbs stay here in Florida lol

Last edited:
i should look up the local race chapter in Orlando this summer and start while he's gone. if i move on the cerb v3... that's an open class monster. last week a cerb v2 won again in Orlando. my emax motors are faster than what he had.... I'm really tempted to get into racing.

what do y'all know about these events? anyone here really tracking a race season?
just driving up to such an event with my kit... sounds like an adrenalin rush to me. i have no idea of the rules.

Last edited:
here's something fun... I'm still using the first set of props on the 5". seeeeeeeverral crashes and rolling around on the ground was taken. it was a great set of props! i guess i like noticing firsts. Virginish comes to mind. it seems these drones can have several maiden flights before they are "right".

Attachments

• 15210468697131296338605.jpg
    15210468697131296338605.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax