Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Channel mapping a wft07

Bro Drone

Reaction score
Hello everybody, recently been working on some flysight F250 racing quads that have been crashed and I have been asked to repair them. Been pretty easy fixes so far but I'm having trouble Channel mapping the axillary switches. Been using cleanflight with an naze 32. Have been Google searching found nothing on the subject. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Okay figured out aux1 switch so I can arm and disarm good enough for now till I figure out other switches. But new problem arose figured out how to sync ESC's all run great but when I arm it they all start but three quit and fourth keeps humming away throttle on full. What gives? Anyone up to helping me out?

Thanks.

Bro,

I don't know anything about this particular quad but do you know if the ESC's are flashed with BLHeli or are compatible with it? That would be my next step, flashing them and checking the settings and rotation in BLHeli.

Jerry

Not sure how to flash the ESC with BLHeli. Is this done with cleanflight? Will Google this in the mean time. Thanks kinda learning as I go sort of thing.

Calibrate the ESC's and make sure the ESC's are connected in the right order as shown in the diagram in cleanflight. Does the one motor ramp up in throttle over time, or is it steady?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax