Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Connectivity issue

Chris_A

Reaction score
New build; Mamba F722 F60Pro stack, Crossfire Nano, TBS Unify Pro32 HV 5.8, Runcam Swift mini 2
I'm pretty positive I have everything wired up correctly, even though from the pic the green wire looks like the joint is suspect at the receiver (also; the antenna isn't accidentally engaging the bind button). Camera is wired to the board, if that matters.
So, I plug in a battery, I get all the appropriate tones, Nano lights up green, and off I go... for maybe one minute and then she falls from the sky. The first flight I wasn't going crazy or doing anything extreme, just hovering in my front yard when I lost communication with the receiver and it dropped. Before I could even get to her the link was re-established. I'm well aware that the Rx likes to not be too close to the Tx but I've had problems on the bench too, sometimes not establishing communication at all. My Crossfire isn't on the newest version, but it is on the previous versions as I haven't updated my other Nanos yet. Transmitter (TX16s) is set to the proper protocol and Nano rx/tx channels set properly. I'm not having this problem with my other model so I'm kinda nervous about sending this one up any appreciable distance.
I'm positive I have a setting wrong somewhere so any help is appreciated.
View attachment mamba.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas