Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Diatone gt2017 s

Andydrew1964

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm a noob to drones and have the gt2017 and turnigy evolution on the way , I'm a competent heli flyer but since watching the DRL and doing plenty of research/ YouTube videos etc decided to take the plunge , the only daunting thing is Betaflight and setting up the quad not actually flying it , would appreciate any feedback, thanks guys.

Andrew,

Welcome! You shouldn't have to change any settings in BetaFlight with a new GT2. The only thing you should have to do is install the receiver (if you didn't have it pre-installed) and bind the receiver to your radio. Should go something like this (R.I.P., JC!):

Jerry

Andrew,

Welcome! You shouldn't have to change any settings in BetaFlight with a new GT2. The only thing you should have to do is install the receiver (if you didn't have it pre-installed) and bind the receiver to your radio. Should go something like this (R.I.P., JC!):

Jerry
Really ? I thought I would have to set it up in betaflight ? i.e. Fail safe and flight modes and what transmitter I'm using etc ? Thanks , I appreciate the help

Andrew,

My bad! You're right, you will need to set-up your radio and flight modes. I just meant that you shouldn't have to change any of the settings, such as PID's, filters, UART's, etc.

Jerry

Andrew,

My bad! You're right, you will need to set-up your radio and flight modes. I just meant that you shouldn't have to change any of the settings, such as PID's, filters, UART's, etc.

Jerry
Ok cool , thanks Jerry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captadam