Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI FPV auxiliary bottom light option greyed out in Safety Menu/Advanced Settings

PRAXXUS

Reaction score
The bottom auxiliary LED light option is greyed out in the Safety/Advanced Settings. "Auxiliary LED = Auto".

I'm trying to change this to ON, because I have the C1 button set to Auxiliary LED on single press. But I can't activate the bottom aux LED with the C1 button, because it is set to AUTO in the Safety/Advanced Settings section.

Does anybody know how to change the Auxiliary LED from Auto to ON, (it's greyed out).

ON would be on always, not based on the remote.

Are you in flight? It will only turn on in flight as a message says when you try to press C1 on the ground with the feature selected.

Reactions: Haggi
SOLVED: The FPV Drone at min. needs to have the props activated to access that option in the menu to modify. Also, the option Auto=FPV auto senses low light and turns ON/OFF Aux. LED light, ON=always ON and OFF=always OFF.

If you leave the Auxiliary LED option set to "Auto" but change the C1 button to Auxiliary LED, you can turn ON/OFF the LED light manually in flight (at min. the props need to be activated for this function to work).
--------------------

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
az.lonewolf81