Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI FPV DRONE CONTROLLER PROBLEM

Swordfish

Reaction score
Hello Guys

Iam experimenting an strange problem with mi dji fpv drone controller.

All started after using the controller with any drone simulater (liftof,uncrashed) at certain time in the sim, the controller starts to do ghost "moves" on yaw axis when throthle is at midle point or somewhere near middle. Thing is that this problem also is while flying mi drone, at the point that is almost imposible to flight wthout crashing, those ghost moves are insane at some point it makes the drone unpredictable at all. I have tried to reinstall firmware and recalibrate but didnt worked at all.
dont have any idea what could be the problem, hope that someone could help me out with this. thanks! Here is the youtube link of the problem

Last edited:
Try adjusting the throttle stick back to sprung without resistance so it naturally centers, then calibrate thr remote controller.

Did you try to refresh just the RC firmware using DJI Assistant 2 (for FPV Series) or DJI Assistant for Consumer Drones?

I had a similar problem while in flight and nearly crashed the drone... I tested it on the PC simulator and it was glitching as well. I sent it to DJI repair and they completely replaced it with a new controller. No cost to me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
az.lonewolf81