Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI FPV firmware 1.02 released

altitude limit is stuck in metric mode for me even after switching back and forth between metric and imperial. I used to get 10min of flight in manual mode but today I only got like 7min per battery. I don't think I was flying harder than usual but it was hot today (mid 80s F). It felt like the auto RTH was triggering much sooner than before because based on the time left in the google I had like 7 more minutes of flight left on the battery. No noticeable flying performance improvement but I'm probably not good enough to notice that yet.
Mine stays stuck when moving it in settings but when I fly it shows Imperial in the googles.

That you can tilt it with the MC now
Could before. Not straight down but that hasn’t changed or am I missing something.

Has anyone noticed the props are now in the goggles view and the video after the upgrade? There was used to the an Advanced settings within the Settings/Camera that let you crop the sensor. It's not there anymore. Furthermore, there was also a built-in stabilization feature that is no longer there. My videos went from butter smooth yesterday to pretty terrible and to add insult to injury also have the props seen as well. I called DJI Support and there's no way to downgrade either! Any ideas are welcome.

Has anyone noticed the props are now in the goggles view and the video after the upgrade? There was used to the an Advanced settings within the Settings/Camera that let you crop the sensor. It's not there anymore. Furthermore, there was also a built-in stabilization feature that is no longer there. My videos went from butter smooth yesterday to pretty terrible and to add insult to injury also have the props seen as well. I called DJI Support and there's no way to downgrade either! Any ideas are welcome.
The update just reset a lot of the settings. You can still remove the props from the video (I think it one of the distortion correction setting) and make sure EIS is on as well for stabilization

I also seem to get the controller stick error all the time now when flying manual. this one is annoying when it comes and go while flying

Thanks Timless35, Can you tell me please where the distortion correction setting is as well as EIS? As I said I don't have the Advanced Camera settings anymore.

Seems like maybe as much bad as good stuff in the changes.. but that's me.. I thought they ruined a lot of the good on my MA2 when they updated things.. I'll not be updating anytime soon I dont think, I like the way it flies as is.
But don't go by me, I'm just a low tech just for fun flier..

Last edited:
I got the distortion correction setting is as well as EIS figured out and it's flying fine now without the props in the goggles or video. Thx!

Reactions: Haggi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax