Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Dji fpv,telemetry on Dji fly

Dennis

Reaction score
Hi! When I'm connecting a smartphone to the Goggles v2 with the otg cable to use the dji fly app,I see only the camera live feed and not other options/telemetry like the other Dji drones when using Dji fly.
At the folowing video there is full telemetry on the Dji fly.Probably there was an option that is not working anymore.Is there a way to enable telemetry again?

there is no telemetry feedback visible in live. But in post production for your video you can use softwares like telemetry overlay. In this case it is necessary to activate the subtitle option in the camera menu in the dji goggles. it will convert subtitles to graphics overlays.

Reactions: Greg Vos
there is no telemetry feedback visible in live. But in post production for your video you can use softwares like telemetry overlay. In this case it is necessary to activate the subtitle option in the camera menu in the dji goggles. it will convert subtitles to graphics overlays.
Interesting,thanks for your answer.I still don't get it why Dji removed the ability to have all the benefits that the dji fly app provides.
In the video I posted you can see that they are using the dji fly with osd full menu and they are changing also parameters!
If we had that ability again,that would be awesome!

I don't know how they capture this osd but it is curious indeed.
It 's look like a custom dji fly app version...

I don't know how they capture this osd but it is curious indeed.
It 's look like a custom dji fly app version...
A custom version or an early version of Dji fly,I don't know if the early users had telemetry info and menu at the dji fly and later Dji removed that ability.
If there is custom App with that charateristics,I wonder where we can find it!

I don't get why the recording to the goggles SD card isn't simply the displayed image with the telemetry overlay.

Maybe they'll add it in a firmware update.

Ridiculous feature to have as an "upgrade", if there isn't some hardware limitation, which I can't imagine.

Maybe they'll add it in a firmware update.

Ridiculous feature to have as an "upgrade", if there isn't some hardware limitation, which I can't imagine.
There is not a hardware limitation since the youtubers using the custom dji fly version that Dji send them had full control of the menu and osd with dji fly.This is a powerfull tool and later they removed it.

There is not a hardware limitation since the youtubers using the custom dji fly version that Dji send them had full control of the menu and osd with dji fly.This is a powerfull tool and later they removed it.
Watch at 9.00 full menu and telemetry using the dji fly app.

He was talking about the goggles recording the OSD, which is available on the Goggles 2 but not the FPV Goggles V2..

He was talking about the goggles recording the OSD, which is available on the Goggles 2 but not the FPV Goggles V2..
Ok,Im talking about the osd and full menu when a smartphone is conected with the dji fly app.

Ok,Im talking about the osd and full menu when a smartphone is conected with the dji fly app.
That would be nice too as a "training mode", where the "instructor" could hit the Brake in flight, as well as modify settings in real time.

That would be nice too as a "training mode", where the "instructor" could hit the Brake in flight, as well as modify settings in real time.
Yes,that would be awesome too.I don't get it why they have removed useful features.The system cannot manage them all together?
I don't think so...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax