Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI Goggles 2

hagman23

Reaction score
I guess my head isn’t the right shape for the Goggles 2, the whole bottom doesn’t touch my cheeks.

Hopefully DJI will have more of the foam inserts soon. It’s pretty crappy they don’t just include it in the package.

From what I've read so far about how the Goggles 2 fit non-Asian customers, the Goggles 2 "foam insert" sounds like a mandatory accessory for people who have non-Asian skull types. I'm one of those people and I resent having to pay a ~$25USD race-based surcharge caused by DJI's uncaring, uninsightful attitude. This is a very poor showing by DJI and IMO it speaks loudly and very badly about the DJI attitude toward non-Asian customers.

DJI is all about making money period... That is why I will never purchase another DJI product after the crap I went through with my Mavic 2 Pro.

From what I've read so far about how the Goggles 2 fit non-Asian customers, the Goggles 2 "foam insert" sounds like a mandatory accessory for people who have non-Asian skull types. I'm one of those people and I resent having to pay a ~$25USD race-based surcharge caused by DJI's uncaring, uninsightful attitude. This is a very poor showing by DJI and IMO it speaks loudly and very badly about the DJI attitude toward non-Asian customers.
That's interesting. How does that compare to the regular Goggles V2 that comes with the DJI FPV?

I have no Asian heritage that I'm aware of...and I'm a genealogist! The DJI FPV goggles fit my head like they were designed for it. I haven't even bothered to get any of the upgraded foam inserts that are available for those goggles...no need.

Thx.

Reactions: Dan
DJI is all about making money period... That is why I will never purchase another DJI product after the crap I went through with my Mavic 2 Pro.
Please go away.

This forum wasn't created to serve as a crying blanket for DJI antibodies.

****, you guys are hostile...
I agree, the googles need a foam or adjustment so they fit better so that, in my case, the entire screen can be read. I got some foam here I used for build my avata case so I may experiment. Details and photos soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18