Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI Goggles Integra

I’m considering getting these goggles and the hand controller for my Mini 3 pro. My concern is that I wear glasses and am near sighted. I realize I won’t be able to have the glasses on. Will I have a problem?

I’m considering getting these goggles and the hand controller for my Mini 3 pro. My concern is that I wear glasses and am near sighted. I realize I won’t be able to have the glasses on. Will I have a problem?
I'm also near sighted with astigmatism. I was able to get by using the diptor lenses until my prescription units came in from HonsVR. Now it's nice as I'm, in effect, wearing my glasses.

I also like the mc2. I used to fly single engine planes, in addition to rc stuff, but was never that fond of yokes. I enjoyed planes with a stick much more. For just flying around, the mc2 great then I'll use the standard two stick controller for pic/video operations (which is less than a quarter of the time).

Stupid question but what are your thoughts... I bought the Integra to replace my Googles V2 as I really wanted the intergrated GPS and lack of cables. So far it's AMAZING and *for me at least* a worthwhile upgrade (in the ways that don't matter to me it's a downgrade.) Here is the stupid question...

To fit my Integra into my hard case that is designed for the Avata and Googles V2, I "invert" the rear pad / battery on the Integra and it makes a nice compact package that fits nice. Inverting the battery on the headband does I suppose twist the power/data cable that is internal to the strap... do you think this is a bad thing in the long term? If you don't invert the pad it's extremely hard to have this fit compactly in any case, and I'll have to maybe carry it separately in a bag etc.? Thanks...
I think it is designed to be stored like that. I believe it was a DJI site that said that is how you protect the lens from the sun as well as store them.

I have a power up problem with my brand new Integra Goggles.
I performed a successful upgrade to the latest firmware. But I noticed a strange problem when trying to power it up after the upgrade..

With USB cable plugged in, all is very normal. No problem powering up.
The issue starts when no USB cable is plugged in. Here is the strange behavior:
1. Single press to check battery, nothing happens until about 5 seconds later, I get the led indicators showing battery state of charge.
2. Short single press then, long press. Nothing happens, but about 5 seconds later, I get the led indicators showing battery state of charge but the goggles do not power up.

So here is the workaround to power the goggles without USB:
1. Short single press then wait for the leds to show battery state. (again, this is a 4 to 5 second delay)
2. As soon as the leds light up, do the long press. The goggles should then power up as normal.

Anyone else have similar issues?

I forked out th €100 for the motion 2 controller (received a coupon as I had the avata), and now I’m wondering whether it will be compatible with my goggles 2 (non-integra). Anybody know? Thanks.
Of course. I had the same issue. I bought the avata with the goggles 2 and rc1 (without toggle). Just bind the rc2 to your existing system and Pray that the rc2 has not been addressed to a previous user. If so return it. I just went through buying an open box from Amazon and the previous user was bound to the unit in my Profile, (found in the dji fly app) when I tried Binding all three together.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya